Gurnee, IL -(Ammoland.com)- Whether it’s a hunt of a lifetime or just a weekend at your local hunting camp, the Tactacam HD video camera makes recording your time in the woods as easy as pushing a button.
Let’s face it: Unless you’ve got a buddy who wants to spend the day in a tree beside you lugging a camera and hoping ol’ mossyhorns comes into clear view, the gymnastics required of videotaping a hunt from a treestand stops most of us from recording our most treasured moments. But with a Tactacam, wherever you point your gun or bow is recorded in true, full HD 1080p video.
Mounted to a gun barrel or as a stabilizer on a bow, Tactacam actually becomes part of your hunting equipment, not some extra accessory strapped to a tree or precariously mounted on a tripod that may or may not be pointed in the right direction. A single touch of a button begins recording, and another touch stops recording.
The high-quality, interchangeable lens uses a 12 megapixel sensor to shoot incredibly sharp video or still images – even in low light. A good camera has to have the best lens and best image sensor. Tactacam has both. Instead of using a fisheye lens, which pushes the images away, Tactacam uses a unique lens design, providing a view similar to what we see with the human eye: A 20-yard shot no longer looks like a 100-yard shot. And the low-profile attachment ensures the Tactacam will not obstruct your field of view.
Tactacam comes with everything you need for mounting the camera on a rifle, shotgun, handgun or bow. A rechargeable Lithium battery provides more than two hours of recording time and can be recharged using USB 2.0 or a 110/120-volt AC adapter. Downloading video and still camera images to your personal computer or Mac is easily handled with a USB 2.0 connection. A micro SD card (up to 32GB) is needed but not included.
Tactacam HD video camera specs:
- 12mp sensor records in True Full HD 1080p-30fps and 720-60fps
- 1 touch power on auto record with vibration indication
- Ultra-sharp lens optimized for bow, crossbow and gun (no fisheye)
- Low-Light recording like no other camera of its kind
- Audio and waterproof caps (waterproof tested up to 30 meters)
- Stabilizer, scope, gun, universal and other strap mounts included
- Shock resistant; .50-cal tested and approved
- Rechargeable Lithium battery provides over 2 hours of record time (extra batteries available)
- Charging USB 2.0 and 110-120 volt AC outlet
- USB 2.0 connection to Mac and PC
- Video aspect ratio: 16:9 format H.264 for Facebook and YouTube
- Storage: Micro SD card up to 32GB (not included)
- 1-year warranty
- Tactacam flat black camera with tactical stabilizer: $269.99
- Tactacam flat black camera with Vista stabilizer: $269.99
- Tactacam flat black camera with flat black stabilizer: $249.99
- San Disk 32GB Micro SC card: $39.99
- Tactacam rechargeable battery (100mah): $19.95
The best first person hunting camera on the market, Visit Tactacam Today!
About Tactacam, LLC
Tactacam is the best first-person hunting camera on the market. Made for hunters by hunters. Stabilizer, scope, gun, universal and other strap mounts included. Easy to use… Tactacam will turn on and record with the push of a button. Featuring “Power on Auto Record.” You don’t hold the button down to power on, all you have to do is push it. Push to start and push to stop at all times. The new Tactacam has been built using the best electronics available. A good camera has to have the best lens and and best image sensor. Tactacam has both. Instead of using a fisheye lens, which pushes the images away, Tactacam uses a unique lens design, providing a view similar to what we see with the human eye. 20 yard shots no longer look like a 100 yard shot. All this is what makes the NEW Tactacam the best hunting camera on the market. Are you ready to “Share you Hunt?”