Steve’s Outdoor Adventures 2015 Hunting Catalog is Online

Steve's Outdoor Adventures 2015 Hunting Catalog is Online
Steve’s Outdoor Adventures 2015 Hunting Catalog is Online
Steve's Outdoor Adventures TV
Steve’s Outdoor Adventures TV

USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Greetings!

The 2014 hunting season was an epic one to say the least and with another light winter so far we are expecting an even better 2015 hunting season across the board.

If you have not booked your 2015 and 2016 hunts yet, I advise you to get started ASAP, because a number of camps are already sold out for 2015.
NEW 2015 SOA CATALOG

Our new 2015 catalogs went in the mail to all of you on our annual mailing list – however you can see the same catalog online at the link http://www.steveshunts.com/virtual_catalog2015/index.html

This catalog doesn’t come close to listing all of the hunts we have available, but it will give you a selection of some great outfitters and camps, AND an idea of what we have to offer our clients as well as some stories written by some of our clients about their personal experiences on our hunting adventures.

If your not on our mailing list go to http://www.steveshunts.com/request.php and complete the form online – in the comments area type in a brief description of the hunts you are most interested in booking and that you want to be on our annual mailing list for the paper copy of the catalog that comes out around Christmas!

We value everyone’s business and look forward to hearing from each of you to book your next hunting adventure! May you all have a wonderful Holiday Season and a prosperous New Year!

Sincerely,

Steven West
Steve’s Outdoor Adventures

Steve’s Outdoor Adventures is a high adrenaline big game hunting program featuring western big game hunting at its finest. No tree-stand whitetail hunts, turkey hunts or bass fishing on this show. Each weekly episode, West hunts the most exciting destinations across North America showcasing true adventure hunts for moose, grizzly and brown bear, caribou, muskox, trophy mule deer, elk and more. As the face of the Burris Eliminator Laser Scope, West showcases amazing hunts with his Bergara Custom Rifle while he also pursues a super slam of North America with his CVA muzzleloader. In 2013, the show will air on the Outdoor Channel on Fridays at 2:30pm and 1:30am, and Saturdays in Prime Time at 8:30 pm; and on Wild TV in Canada on Thursdays and Sundays at 12 pm. To learn more, visit stevesoutdooradventures.com.

Dustyn Woodard
Dustyn Woodard

Hey Steve this is Dustin from Utah and me and my dad want to go on a caribou hunt up In Alaska and we have been trying to find one for years and I was just thinking to ask you thanks for your help and good luck in the 2017 season.

SOA Sucks
SOA Sucks

I have watched this guy’s shows numerous times and think what can a guy who is in shape expect to get from a paid hunt when he can’t buckle his backpack. I’m assuming like all his shows that I will be forced to drive in a truck on a dirt road to find any animals. I also only see elk and deer that I can find myself from a service road and most of the time bigger than he finds with paid guides on private land. Might as well hire 13 trained dogs to chase an animal up a tree… Read more »

Kenneth w. Shank jr
Kenneth w. Shank jr

steve, I have been watching your hunts since you,ve been on! By far you are my favorite show to watch!!!!! Heck brother I even bought my new rifle scope from what you say about the Burris eliminator 3 4×16 By far the best scope I ever purchased…… I mounted it on a 338 rem ultra mag…. This yr my wife and I both got drawn for our first elk hunt in Arizona a first time elk hunt for the both of us! I would like some information on booking a hunt with you in the upcoming 2016 season…. You know… Read more »

Gene pessetto
Gene pessetto

I am in my early seventies and did not have a opportunity to hunt elk until after I retired. Since then I have taken two elk with the rifle and have had two unsuccessful hunts with the bow. Both hunts ended without having had an even close opportunity. I am looking for a hunt where I have an opportunity to kill a bull with the bow. I saw your hunt on TV in Utah and thought this might be the opportunity I’m looking for. Please send me any information you think might help me realize a dream thanks gene

mickey
mickey
Reply to  Gene pessetto

Get references before you give him a penny. He’s a liar, with poor guides (except when he’s hunting for a show). I hunted brown bear through him. Nothing he promised was true on the hunt. Once he has your money, he becomes too busy to speak with you. No ethics as a business person.

Lee Lape
Lee Lape

Steve can you help me out what would be the best scope for me to use on a Ruger 300mag for shots from 100 yards to 400 yards I shot at an elk this year 530 yards and missed with Nikon 3×9 but I didn’t no how much to hold over thanks for any info you can give me I would like to stay under 500.00