Gordon, TX -(Ammoland.com)- INFINITY Firearms, world’s leading developers of a high quality truly custom built firearms from billet barstock one at a time, announces its sponsorship of Professional Action Pistol shooter Bobby McGee.
McGee has a professional track record in IDPA and USPSA. Bobby is a USPSA Grandmaster in Open, Limited and Production divisions. Bobby will be attending at least 10 Major shooting competitions across the country representing Team INFINITY. Say hi to Bobby at the 2015 SHOT SHOW Safariland booth 12762. Bobby will have his SVI IMM pistol there.
“We are excited to have Bobby McGee on Team INFINITY” said Brandon Strayer Team Captain of Team Infinity. “Bobby has a proven track record and is very passionate about the shooting sports. Bobby brings 15 years of shooting and industry experience and is a role model for the shooting sports and we are proud that Bobby will be competing and showcasing our products.” “Bobby leadership with Team Safariland as a designer and competitor brings added value to Team INFINITY and the shooting sports. It’s a great partnership stated Brandon.”
INFINITY Firearms will be supplying McGee with SV’s Open Class IMM Open Masterpiece .38 Supercomp pistol showcasing our new Titanium Scope mount.
“It’s truly an honor to be sponsored by INFINITY, a company that builds a high quality firearm by hand from billet stock. This says a lot about a company. INFINITY has a strong reputation for high quality full race custom handguns that you can design on their online Gunbuilder. I look forward to assisting with the INFINITY VIP experience, which is an added bonus to our new pistol customers stated McGee.”
WHY Choose INFINITY
- We manufacture every part of the pistol in-house from billet barstock. (No forged, cast or MIM (metal injection molded) parts).
- Every pistol is built to a customer's specific functional and cosmetic desires using our online Gunbuilder program.
- Inter-changeable breech face slides, An Infinity exclusive that allows our customers to have multiple calibers with the same slide.
- Metal grip options. Diameters, textures, lengths, and trigger guards allow for more options than anyone.
- Hand fit and finish with an extreme attention to detail.
- Tested and tuned designs. All innovations are tested and validated by over 40 of the top shooters in the world. (Team Infinity shooters)
- We employee only top level engineers with a passion for the 1911 style gun.
- Family Owned and Operated in TEXAS!
- Major components are specially heat treated and optionally PVD coated for maximum strength and longevity.
- Support after the sale.
For more information about Infinity Firearms please visit us at www.infinityfirearms.com
About Infinity Firearms Company
Stayer Voigt was started in June 1994 and is known for manufacturing high end M1911 and Modular high capacity custom pistols. SVI created the first ever 100% Billet Machined Modular Grip.