Biloxi, Mississippi (Ammoland) Beginning on January 5th 2015 Student of the Gun Radio has expanded its programming to five days a week with public broadcasts Monday through Thursday and the Bonus Show on Fridays for Grad Program members.
As a public service to aid new listeners and to help every SOTG Radio fan get the most enjoyment and education from the show, we have compiled a simple list of steps that, if followed, will allow you to maximize your listening experience.
- #1 Guns are neither good nor evil. A gun is simply a tool. Owning a gun does not make one a good person nor does it make one evil.
- #2 Suppress all of your preconceived notions. You cannot anticipate what you will be hearing and really should not try.
- #3 Have patience with yourself, you may not get it the first time, but that is alright.
- #4 Open your ears, close your mouth and listen, don’t just hear.
- #5 Relax, breathe deeply, and try not to take yourself too seriously. There is a time to weep and a time to laugh. We will be here for all of it.
- #6 Last, but certainly not the least, you are a beginner once; you should be a student for life.
Student of the Gun Radio airs every Monday through Thursday at 9 a.m. EST and can be found by going directly to www.StudentoftheGunRadio.com.Those using mobile devices can follow the show by downloading the official SOTG Mobile App via iTunes or Google Play. SOTG Radio is a Think On! production.
Student of the Gun is the #1 source for education, enjoyment and enlightenment of real-world firearms including: training, videos, radio, books and articles. A beginner once, a student for life. www.studentofthegun.com
Being a Student of the Gun is not about being a novice or beginner. Student of the Gun represents a lifelong journey of education, enlightenment and the enjoyment of firearms.