Las Vegas, NV -(Ammoland.com)- With more and more people accessorizing their firearms, this time of year finds them enthusiastic to see the newest innovations introduced at SHOT Show.
Guaranteed to dazzle, LaserMax introduces new sighting systems for 2015 including new OEM solutions featuring the smallest, most robust lasers sights for concealed carry.
CenterFire Lights for Glock 42 and J-Frame
Combining high-output LED light with the same precision performance that distinguishes LaserMax patented laser systems, LaserMax’s new CenterFire WeaponLights are a vital addition for today’s modern pocket pistol. Easily user-installed, the 100 lumen CenterFire light offers seamless integration with the firearm frame, weighs less than one ounce and boasts a solid hour of continuous run time. Other features include an ambidextrous tap on/ tap off activation switch that accommodates both right and left-handed shooters. Batteries can be changed in the field and, to make them last longer, a 10-minute auto timeout feature provides a welcome battery boost. For added defensive capabilities, the light is programmable for either constant light or a disorienting strobe mode.
- CenterFire LED WeaponLight for Glock 42
- CenterFire LED WeaponLight for J-Frame
Guide Rod Lasers for Glock, Beretta and Taurus
LaserMax has added several new sighting systems to their signature Guide Rod Laser series. An upgrade to the factory spring guide assembly, LaserMax Guide Rod lasers emit a brilliant aiming point that enables fast and accurate target acquisition and dramatically increases the speed of follow-up shots. The new sights are custom designed for popular full-size, semi-automatic pistols.
- Green Guide Rod laser for Glock (Gen 4) 20, 21, 41
- Red Guide Rod laser for Glock (Gen 4) 20, 21, 41
- Green Guide Rod laser for Beretta 92, 96
- Green Guide Rod laser for Taurus 92, 99, 100, 101
Rail Mount Lasers
LaserMax announces the green laser version of its popular and remarkably small Micro laser system.
1. Micro Green Rail Mount laser
- Weighing in at less than half an ounce, Micro Green is the smallest and most versatile green laser available today. Easily installed on any Picatinny or Weaver rail, the contoured profile of the Micro won’t snag when holstered or carried in a bag, pocket or on a belt and is compatible with more pistols than any other rail mounted laser offered today.
2. Red Rail Mount Laser for Ruger SR22/SR9c/SR40c
- The new Red Rail Mount Laser for the Ruger SR line of pistols provides a decisive targeting advantage in low light. The clever design of the LMS-RMSR integrates with the sleek lines of the pistol frame and offers an integral Picatinny rail for the attachment of a tactical light. Ruger is currently offering the sight as a factory-equipped upgrade to their SR22 pistols.
Please visit LaserMax in booth #12771 at the 2015 SHOT Show to see the newest products, and visit the SHOT Press Room to pick up your LaserMax press kit.
Now in its 26th year, LaserMax is a leading innovator of premium laser systems with a growing portfolio of significant patents. Specializing in the design and manufacture of rugged and innovative firearm sighting solutions for military, law enforcement and commercial markets worldwide, the company also delivers premium laser products and optical systems for the semiconductor, aerospace, biomedical and telecommunications industries. LaserMax is an ISO 9001:2008 certified and WOSB 8(m) certified Women-Owned Small Business and has been recognized by Inc. 500|5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S.