Louisville, KY -(Ammoland.com)- Registration is now open for the 15th Annual Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA) National Convention, to be held May 8-9 at The Galt House in Louisville, Kentucky.
The 2015 National Convention will emphasize the excitement of the Louisville area with a more exuberant and fun atmosphere than ever! With the Convention landing on Mother's Day weekend, we wanted to make this Convention a special destination and event for couples and families.
As far as special events go, no competition here! From bourbon tasting to ladies' raffles, themed contests, red roses and a dinner cruise on the Ohio River, you'll score brownie points with this winning lineup – Convention and a vacation all in one! Last but never least, there will be great seminars, workshops, hunts, auctions and all your favorite deer and hunting tips that Convention offers each year!
The 2015 North American Deer Summit will also be held at The Galt House in Louisville, May 6-8. Although the Summit and Convention are being held back-to-back, they are separate events with separate registration. For more information on the Summit and to register for it, please visit www.qdma.com/deersummit.
2015 QDMA National Convention Registration:
There are three ways to register for National Convention:
- Log onto www.qdma.com/corporate/national-convention to download the registration form. Fill it out, and e-mail, mail or fax it to QDMA.
- Register online by visiting www.qdma.com/shop/category/convention-and-deer-summit-registration.
- Call (800) 209-3337, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST.
For questions about the National Convention and the registration process, contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or call (800) 209-3337.
- Early Bird Discount: Those who register for QDMA's National Convention by March 4, 2015 will receive a 10-percent discount and entry into the Early Bird Raffle. Additionally, QDMA Branch officers receive a 10-percent discount.
- Lodging: For lodging, book your reservation at The Galt House by phone, 1-800-The-Galt, or visit www.galthouse.com. When booking your room, be sure to mention the Group Rate Code: QDMA.
Founded in 1988, QDMA is a national nonprofit wildlife conservation organization dedicated to ensuring the future of white-tailed deer, wildlife habitat and our hunting heritage. To learn more about QDMA and why it is the future of deer hunting, call 800-209-3337 or visit QDMA.com.