Columbus, GA -(Ammoland.com)- Stay cool when the temperatures are not with a pair of lightweight, yet durable Core4Element Switchback hunting pants in Realtree MAX-1 or Realtree Xtra.
The 2-way, double-weaved stretch polyester provides freedom of movement while standing up to bristles and brambles. Whether you’re sitting at a watering hole, trekking up steep ridges or quickly closing the gap on a spot-and-stalk hunt, you’ll appreciate the athletic cut of the Switchback hunting pants.
When the heat gets extreme, convert these hunting pants to shorts by rolling up the pant legs and securing them with the included leg tabs.
- Super lightweight and breathable materials
- Snap cargo pockets with slanted zippered outer pocket for easy access while sitting
- Removable kneepads conform to your shape for stalking those final few yards
- Comfortable two-way stretch fabric for easy movement
- Roll-up leg tabs convert pants into shorts
- Water resistant treated DWR to help keep you dry
- Mesh lined deep hand pockets add breathability
- Dual back pockets with zippered closure
- Extra leg length can be hemmed as needed
- Belt loops and suspender loops
Thanks to the pants’ smart design, you can focus on the hunt, rather than your comfort.
Realtree is the world’s leading camouflage designer, marketer, and licensor with over 2,000 licensees utilizing the Realtree camouflage brand. Thousands of outdoor and lifestyle products are available in Realtree camouflage patterns. In addition, Realtree is committed to supporting individuals and groups that work to ensure our outdoor heritage, the conservation of natural places, and the wildlife that resides there. Realtree promotes its products and relationships widely on television, as well as through www.realtree.com and many other outlets.
For more information on Realtree and its line of products, please visit www.realtree.com.