Las Vegas, Nev. – The new 50th Anniversary Series safe celebrates Cannon Safe’s 50-year story as a company that works to protect families’ valuables by benefiting those who fight to protect American families. For each 50th Anniversary Series safe purchased in 2015, Cannon will donate $50 to Honored American Veterans Afield (HAVA).
“The U.S. Armed Forces work hard to protect our country and Cannon safes work hard to protect their valuables,” said Steve Hoffa, president of Cannon Safe. “So we thought, 50-years, a 50-gun safe and a 50-dollar donation to HAVA would be a great way for Cannon to celebrate its success as well as aid disabled soldiers as they transition back to their lives in the United States.”
The charcoal colored 50th Anniversary Series safe features chrome accents as well as internal adjustable shelving, high-grade upholstery and an interior door organizer. With up to 50-gun capacity, the safe’s exterior measures 59 inches high, 45 inches wide and 26 inches deep, and weighs 906 pounds.
Key features of the 50th Anniversary Series safe include:
• Exclusive dual-access EMP™ lock offers immediate access of an electronic lock backed up by the assurance of a manual combination lock.
• Multi-directional LED lights activate when the door opens for increased internal visibility.
• An internal media outlet equipped with two 110 outlets, two USB ports and a RJ45 Ethernet connection to safely keep computers, iPods, external hard drives, dehumidifiers and other electronics charged and connected to the internet behind Cannon Safe secure doors – without having to drill a hole into the back of the safe.
• 12-gauge steel construction, four-inch door thickness and patented Trulock™ internal hinges provide strong, durable security of valuables.
• Thirteen (13) four-inch locking bolts, compared to two-inch locking bolts used by competitors, combine with anti-pry tabs for added protection.
• Heat-activated door seal (triple fin intumescent) that expands up to twelve times its size when exposed to heat and prevents smoke from damaging the valuables inside the safe.
• Intertek-ETL fire rating verified, the most demanding protocol in the industry for fire validation to protect contents from a blaze. The 50th Anniversary safe has a 60-minute/1,200-degree rating.
In addition to the 50th Anniversary Series safe, product expansion will also mark Cannon Safe’s half-century success with the release of the Home Essentials™ Series safe collection and Cannon’s biggest safe yet – the Armory® 100.
About Honored American Veterans Afield (HAVA)
HAVA is a 501(c)3 organization formed by companies in the shooting and outdoor industry to raise awareness and further assist disabled veterans with their healing process through guided hunts, shooting events and other outdoor sports activities. For more information, visit honoredveterans.org.
About Cannon Safe®
Founded in 1965, Cannon Safe® is the most trusted name in protection and the leader in home safe design and technology. Cannon Safe is committed to making sure every household has a way of protecting its valuables and to keep firearms secured. Designed to be part of everyday life, Cannon Safe products offer ultimate protection from fire, natural disasters and theft. Cannon Safe is the only safe company to offer free parts, free labor and free freight for safes damaged by burglary, natural flood or fire for the lifetime of the safe. For more information, visit CannonSafe.com.