This quality CNC machined part offers maximum strength by removing draft angles common with MIM parts and has the capacity to improve accuracy by providing a consistent platform for your barrel. Save 50% on your first locking block using promo code “LWD-1447CC”.
Offer only valid on first piece. Additional locking blocks will be exempt from discounted pricing.
Lone Wolf’s Benefits:
- 17-4 stainless steel billet certified materials, certs are held on file and can be traced back in the future
- Same as aerospace, very good for high stress situations
- Manufactured in a ISO 9001 facility
- Highly controlled tolerances, radiuses in critical areas
- Maximum amount of bearing surfaces since draft angles (required with MIM) are eliminated
- No surface treatment required
- 44C rockwell hardness (+/- 2) for durability
- Greater potential for increasing shot to shot accuracy
Glock OEM parts are MIM, some problems with MIM include:
- Is oversized by 20.6%, then sintered down in a mold to final size, this creates many deviations while molding
- MIM is bound by a glue. It is heated, the glue melts and then sticks together with the metal particles
- M17,17L,34 (current 3 pin models, mid 2002 and later)
- M20.20SF,21,21SF,Ambi 37 (fits current models only, mid 2002 and later)
- M22,24,31,35 (fits current models only, mid 2002 and later)
About Lone Wolf Distributors
Lone Wolf Distributors is the World’s Largest Distributor Of Glock Accessories.
For more information, please visit www.LoneWolfDist.com.