Houston, TX -(AmmoLand.com)- Comp-Tac Victory Gear LLC, a leading manufacturer of concealed carry, general range use, competition and leather, Kydex hybrid holsters, has released 12 holster fits, holster spare bodies and magazine pouches for the Arsenal Strike 1.
Comp-Tac offers the largest selection of concealed carry holsters including inside the waistband, outside the waistband, all Kydex and hybrid holster options. Comp-Tac holsters offer superior fit and retention adjustment allowing each user the ability to carry comfortably and securely.
Comp-Tac has adapted the following holsters for the Arsenal Strike 1:
- MTAC – http://www.comp-tac.com/inside-the-waistband/mtac-holster-10225
- Neutral Cant – http://www.comp-tac.com/concealed-carry-holsters/neutral-cant-holster-10226
- Spartan – http://www.comp-tac.com/concealed-carry-holsters/spartan-holster-10231
- Flatline – http://www.comp-tac.com/outside-the-waistband/flatline-holster-10364
- International – http://www.comp-tac.com/competition-holsters/international-holster-10241
Comp-Tac is also offering all spare body options for the Arsenal Strike 1. If customers already own a Comp-Tac MTAC, Neutral Cant or Spartan they can purchase only a spare body for their new Arsenal Strike 1.
As well as holster fits Comp-Tac has multiple magazine holder options for the Strike 1:
- Single Magazine Pouch – http://www.comp-tac.com
- Twin Magazine Pouch – http://www.comp-tac.com/magazine-pouches/twin-magazine-pouch-belt-clip-10234
For more information on Team Comp-Tac, and the full line of Comp-Tac Victory Gear holsters and accessories, visit www.Comp-Tac.com, like Comp-Tac on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CompTac, or follow @CompTac on Twitter.
About Comp-Tac Victory Gear
In 2000 I started Comp-Tac with the intention of designing holsters of the highest quality for defensive and competition shooting. I started off with the Locking Paddle and over the years have designed over 30 products with 92,000 possible variations to accommodate your lifestyle and needs. Comp-Tac has grown from a one man shop to a business with dozens of employees. What started in my garage has grown into a drafting room, production line, customer service department, shipping department, and leather shop. Thanks to the great support of our customers and through their input we continue to grow and refine our product line. Whether you are competing for fun or in the fight for your life, no company offers more holsters dedicated to your victory.
For more information, please visit www.Comp-Tac.com.