PRESCOTT, Ariz.- -(Ammoland.com)- Beginning Monday, June 29 at 9:30pm Eastern, Davidson’s GalleryofGuns.com debuts the 6th season of its weekly series “Gallery of Guns TV” on The Sportsman Channel with encore presentations Wednesdays at 9:30am Eastern and Mondays (of the following week) at 1:30am Eastern.
Each week following its original airing, the weekly episode will be released on the official Gallery of Guns Youtube channel at 10:00pm Eastern.
“I’m really excited about our sixth season of GOG-TV”, says Bryan Tucker, CEO of Davidson’s Inc.
“We have been improving each year with new guests, new experts, and even a new co-host. This year we have once again put together a show that will appeal to a very diverse range of viewers. As the firearms community evolves (in 2012 and 2013 more than ¼ of new firearms purchases were made by first-time buyers*) Gallery of Guns TV will continue to bring valuable information to all levels of firearms enthusiasts.”
Produced in conjunction with Intermedia Outdoors, Gallery of Guns TV brings back co-host Anne-Marie Rhodes and introduces new co-host Aaron Gallagher who will each demonstrate and discuss the latest in guns and accessories. The sixth season will again be comprised of 13 original shows and 13 rebroadcasts scheduled for the 3rd and 4th quarter of 2015. This season, Gallery of Guns TV co-hosts will be joined by industry experts including: top firearm executives, pro shooters, and seasoned gun writers.
Season 6’s firearm/industry experts fill viewers in on hot new products, top selling firearms of all types, shooting and gear tips.
The experts featured on GOG-TV Season 6 include:
- Eric Poole – Editor of Guns&Ammo
- Bob Honicutt – General Manager of Shotgun News
- Ashley Honea – Assistant Art Director of Guns&Ammo
- Sabastion Fratto – Territory Manager at Berretta
- David Miles – Director of Marketing ot O.F. Mossberg & Sons Inc.
- Jessie Duff – Taurus Shooting Team Member/ Champion Shooter
- Mark Hanish – Director of Communications at FNH
- Aaron Moore – Vice President (Laserman) at LaserLyte
- Craig Dutton – President at SCCY
- Dillion Jennings – Sales & Business Development Manager at Remington
- David Fabion – Managing Editor at Guns&Ammo
- Ed Mazzeo – Assistant Product Manager (Shotguns and H&R Firearms) at Remington
- Chris Mudgett – Managing Editor of Guns&Ammo
- Travis Tomasie – Team Para USA Member, Champion Shooter
Unique to the show is the fact it is produced by Davidson’s Inc., one of the nation’s top firearm wholesalers. Davidson’s, Inc. makes every attempt to have inventory available for immediate purchase through GalleryofGuns.com . Viewers can visit the website and purchase the featured guns, having them delivered to their local gun store in as little as 48 hours.
Tune in to Gallery of Guns TV exclusively on The Sportsman Channel. The Sportsman Channel is available on DirectTV (605), Dish Network (285, 395), AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FIOS. Please check with you local service provider to find The Sportsman Channel on your network. Viewers can also visit the Sportsman Channel, enter their zip code, and find availability in their area.
*According to statistics provided by the National Shooting Sports Foundation
About Davidson’s and Gallery of Guns
Founded in 1932, Davidson’s (http://www.davidsonsinc.com) is one of the nation’s leading firearms wholesalers. In 2001 it launched the Gallery of Guns website (www.galleryofguns.com) specifically to help Davidson’s retailers sell Davidson’s inventory , it is now one of the firearm industry’s most successful consumer websites. Each firearm sold through Davidson’s is backed by the company’s “GuaranteeD Lifetime Replacement Program.”