Shooting USA – The U.S. Steel Nationals 2015
Nashville, TN -(AmmoLand.com)- How fast can you draw and shoot 5 steel targets?
The answer is very fast indeed when the Pros compete in the Smith & Wesson Steel Nationals in Florida. Plus, the enemy pistol of World War Two, The Japanese Nambu Type 94, that’s now one of History’s Guns. And, 500 bowhunters compete in 3D Archery in the IBO Winter National Championship.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – Munden Has the Key:
It’s another famous Annie Oakley challenge for S&W Pro Shooter, Julie Golob. It’s Julie’s method of cutting down on smoking. Then, Bob Munden comes back from our video archives, with another self-styled challenge, that unlocks another Impossible Shot.
AIR TIMES BY TIME ZONE:
The Shooting USA Hour Wednesday:
- Eastern Time: 3:00PM, 9:00PM, 12:30 AM Thursday
- Central Time: 2:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 11:30 PM
- Mountain Time: 1:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 10:30 PM
- Pacific Time: 12:00 Noon, 6:00 PM, 9:30 PM
Shooting USA is listed as a one-hour show in your cable menu.
Shooting USA's Impossible Shots:
- Eastern Time: 4:30 PM
- Central Time: 3:30 PM
- Mountain Time: 2:30 PM
- Pacific Time: 1:30 PM
- Eastern Time: 2:00 AM, 12:00 PM Midnight
- Central Time: 1:00 AM, 11:00 PM
- Mountain Time: 12:00 AM Tuesday, 10:00 PM
- Pacific Time: 11:00 PM Tuesday, 9:00 PM
- Eastern Time: 1:00 AM
- Central Time: 12:00 Midnight Friday
- Mountain Time: 11:00 PM Friday
- Pacific Time: 10:00 PM Friday
Be sure to “Like” Shooting USA on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/JimScoutten.ShootingUSA?fref=photo.
And, on Instagram!
About Shooting USA
Jim Scoutten, America’s Most Watched Firearms Reporter, has been on the beat for 14 years, reporting the stories of the Shooting Sports and the firearms Industry. The show produces a series of popular segments focusing on historical guns, the personalities in the sport and industry, insider reports from gun tests, and practical tips from shooting sports pros. The show appeals to shooting sports enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels by providing practical tips on safely handling, modifying and repairing their favorite guns.
For more information, please visit www.ShootingUSA.com.