Orion Coolers will sponsor the popular show and host airing on Sportsman Channel Sundays at 12:30 p.m. ET.
“Scott is a skilled fish and game chef who produces a high quality television show,” explained Orion Coolers Brand Manager Damon Bungard. “He'll do great job educating viewers on how Orion Coolers can be fully utilized for outdoor cooking and what to look for in a premium rugged cooler.”
“I am excited to partner with Orion coolers to showcase how I, as an outdoor enthusiast and professional chef, use their products practically on a daily basis,” explained The Sporting Chef host Scott Leysath. “Keeping my uncooked food cold for longer periods of time is paramount in my business and these coolers are able to do the job.”
Orion Coolers have a number of features and innovations unique to the premium, rugged cooler market:
- Multi-color, camo plastic blend exteriors make every single Orion cooler unique. Pick from Forest Camo, Jungle Camo, Sky Camo or Dorado.
- YakAttack gear tracks allow for adding accessories without drilling. Add holders for fishing rods, phones, cups, cameras, fish finders, GPS and more with RAM accessory integration.
- Four aluminum tie down points at each corner that double as bottle openers and two additional tie down points on either side for secure transport.
- Low-profile, camming latches that are hinging for ease of use and snag-free when loading or using the cooler as a fly fishing casting platform.
- Lockable via padlocks on the corners, both to secure the cooler and to seal it shut.
- A grippy standing pad comes standard with all Orion Coolers providing a stable, comfortable platform when standing or sitting.
- Strong, motorcycle-style carry handles with reinforced climbing ropes provide long lasting comfort and sure grip in tough conditions.
- MADE IN USA for quality craftsmanship and rugged construction. Orion Coolers are molded by molding experts right next to Jackson Kayaks in Sparta, Tennessee.
- Constructed with a rugged, roto-molded polyethylene shell and at least 2” of insulation for durable performance.
- A solid thermoformed plastic tray inside the cooler allows for drainage but won’t let smaller items fall through like they would with standard wire mesh trays found elsewhere.
- A removable, Princeton-Tec AMP1 light, provides lighting inside the cooler at night or remove it for use around camp at night. This Made-in-USA waterproof light easily twists on and off and includes a flood lamp cone to illuminate the cooler contents with soft light. Remove the light and cone and you have a high power LED light for use around camp, on the boat or anywhere you need it. It also has a bottle opener on it.
- Smart, real-world sizing accommodates common items like wine, 2 liter bottles or a case of cans that can stand upright. They also fit on common hitch haul carriers, behind a kayak seat and within airline baggage requirements (model dependent)
- Available in three sizes for 2015 Father’s Day gifts – Orion 25, Orion 45 and Orion 65.
About Orion Coolers
Based in Sparta, TN, Orion Coolers produces premium rugged coolers with enhanced features and durable performance. The Orion Cooler team of designers, molding experts, hunters, anglers and kayakers is committed to developing products that will perform in the harshest environments. All products are field tested in extreme conditions by a team of dedicated outdoor enthusiasts before new designs are approved and released to the public. Orion Coolers are produced alongside Jackson Kayak known for exceptional whitewater kayaks, fishing kayaks, recreational kayaks and stand up paddleboards. Orion Coolers. Never Lose Your Cool.
Learn more at www.OrionCoolers.com.
About The Sporting Chef Scott Leyseth
The Sporting Chef features a talented cast of chefs and outdoor experts who share decades of experience in the woods, on the water and in the kitchen. To learn more about what’s on the grill this season, visit, http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/shows/the-sporting-chef. The Sporting Chef, hosted by Scott Leysath, leans on Leysath's 25-year career as a fish and game chef, along with some of the outdoor industry's most-talented and innovative experts on the topics of fish and game preparation, outdoor cooking, camping, harvested game handling and storage. The show offers outdoor programming in a fast-paced magazine format covering a variety of topics from stuffing quail with rabbit-rattlesnake sausage to local game feeds to finding out whether farmed salmon is a good thing for our bodies or the environment.
Learn more about The Sporting Chef at http://TheSportingChef.com Sign up for The Sporting Chef newsletter while there and get a free grilling tips e-book. Also visit on Facebook at http://facebook.com/TheSportingChef and Instagram at http://Instagram.com/SportingChef