The 2015 season of “Realtree Road Trips” airs on the Outdoor Channel beginning June 29, 2015. “Realtree Road Trips” reality hunting TV show is full of non-stop hunting action paired with the downhome musings and downright outrageous antics of hosts Michael Waddell, Travis “T-Bone” Turner and Nick Mundt.
This season you’ll not only be entertained, but you’ll get the inside scoop on what it takes to make the funniest, edgiest and most energetic reality hunting show on outdoor TV.
So, tune in to “Realtree Road Trips” and tune out the rest of the world while you enjoy a wild ride across the country with a group of your favorite hunting buddies.
- The “Road Trips” crew hits the pavement chasing ol’ thunder chickens, but before the gobbling starts, T-Bone takes care of a little hog problem to try and help out the turkey habitat.
- Justin Martin from Duck Commander lays down his Mossberg and picks up his Hoyt hoping to let the air out of a velvet whitetail at the Seven J lodge in Wyoming. Justin also finds his long-lost brother in Michael Pitts, from West Point, Alabama. These two rednecks take the Seven J lodge and countryside by storm.
- This week Nick Mundt and “Road Trips” producer, Stephen McNelly, head north — way north — to the interior of Alaska in search of the giant bull moose that call this place home.
- Half the battle is won by just getting to the magical place called “Geezer Ridge” in Alaska. Being named after the two gentlemen who should be in nursing homes, this famous ridge in the middle of the Alaska tundra is home to some world class bull moose. With two moose tags in camp, Nick Mundt and Stephen McNelly hope to harvest one of these majestic animals.
- Michael Waddell invites two of his Nashville songwriter buddies down to Mexico Outfitters Unlimited to enjoy the action. Both Rhett Akins and Dallas Davidson are no stranger to hunting whitetail, but these hit-producing country songwriters tag along south of the border in hopes of harvesting their first Mexico deer.
- This week NASCAR super stars Ryan Newman and Martin Truex Jr., along with “Road Trips” crew member Phillip Culpepper, head to Maryland to hunt just about everything the state has to offer.
- Monday: 12 a.m. EST (Prime)
- Thursday: 9 p.m. EST
- Friday: 5 p.m. EST
Realtree is the world’s leading camouflage designer, marketer, and licensor with over 2,000 licensees utilizing the Realtree camouflage brand. Thousands of outdoor and lifestyle products are available in Realtree camouflage patterns. In addition, Realtree is committed to supporting individuals and groups that work to ensure our outdoor heritage, the conservation of natural places, and the wildlife that resides there. Realtree promotes its products and relationships widely on television, as well as through www.realtree.com and many other outlets.
For more information on Realtree and its line of products, please visit www.realtree.com.
About Outdoor Channel
Outdoor Channel has been taking viewers across America and around the world on unparalleled adventures since 1993. Dedicated to the outdoor lifestyle and conservation, the independent cable network is a division of Outdoor Sportsman Group and provides a complete spectrum of riveting hunting, fishing, shooting and adventure entertainment. Outdoor Channel is received by nearly 40 million U.S. households – the largest outdoor TV footprint in the country – and is available in more than 50 countries internationally. Outdoor Channel can be viewed in HD and is accessible by broadband and mobile platforms. Follow us onTwitter,Instagram,Facebook and YouTube, and download our iPhone and iPad app.
For program times and other information, visit www.outdoorchannel.com.