Former CNN Anchor to Gun Control Proponents: ‘Shut the F**k Up’

By AWR Hawkins

Lynne Russell
Former CNN Anchor to Gun Control Proponents: ‘Shut the F**k Up’
AmmoLand Gun News
AmmoLand Gun News

Washington DC – -(Ammoland.com)- Breitbart News previously reported that former CNN anchor Lynne Russell survived an alleged armed robbery in a motel room because her husband Chuck de Caro was able to get his hand on his pistol and shoot the attacker.

Russell and de Caro both have their concealed carry permits.

Russell’s earliest statements after the attack revolved around praising her husband for his bravery and the fact that he saved her life, even though he was shot three times by the attacker.

But Fox News reports that Russell has now responded to gun control proponents who have dedicated their lives to passing gun control, thereby making it more difficult for law-abiding citizens to get a gun.

Russell said:

The discussion over the debate to own a gun is just ridiculous. As Americans we have the right to bear arms and as humans the right to protect ourselves. I’m sure that the man who shot my husband did not have a gun permit. Criminals will always have guns. The rest of us legally obtain our gun permits.

She added, “If you don’t want to carry please don’t. Then, shut the f–k up about it. Make your own decisions.”

Follow AWR Hawkins on Twitter: @AWRHawkins.

RDNK
RDNK

Gun-grabbers,tyrannists,should be tarred and feathered and run out of the U.S.on a rail. I think that would have a very positive effect to our entire Constitution,eps.the 1’st and 2A.The liberal,socialist politicians,would tend to take their oath of office ‘to defend and uphold the US Constitution’ seriously, and more than just a inconvenient formality required to take office.Knowing the candie assed political atmosphere in this country right now,the liberals would probably start screaming that ‘tar and feather’ of tyrannists,socialists would be cruel and unusual punishment. I think it would be very appropriate,legal and the scum would get the message loud and… Read more »

RAHJR
RAHJR

Bad language can only be excused when you are trying to make a point to a Pointie Headed Person. Gun control people only listen to other Pointie Headed Idiots and must be shocked into listening to reason. MY whole thing is there are too many people trying to force you to live the way they think you should, My basic thing is live and let live. If you have a antigun person living next to you just put a sign in your yard saying. I respect my neighbors right to not have guns in their home, so please be advised… Read more »

oldshooter
oldshooter

I was raised to be polite and to think that cursing was “coarse language” and generally inappropriate (and I was a military brat too!). However, after having the opportunity to be “chewed out” by a USMC Gunnery Sergeant (more than once, actually) and being witness to other such “butt-chewing sessions” as an observer, I must say that I have changed my mind. There is an esthetic quality to really proficient swearing, and the proper use of swear words is an art form in itself , that raises cursing well above the level of merely coarse language. In fact, a really… Read more »

Grey Beard
Grey Beard
Reply to  oldshooter

Oh yeah, you don’t EVER want the Gunny on your case. Having had a really good “old time (E-6)” Gunny for a year before he got his crossed rifles, I can attest to their skills. I would suggest, however, that the complainant NOT seek one out to test your advice as it would most definitely prove hazardous to his health. That was the Other way the Gunny could “straighten out” a recalcitrant Marine. A usually very short meeting in some private place where he could “preach” without disturbing anyone.

Tony Blaine
Tony Blaine

I agree with chuck, “shut the F**K up

MotherMary
MotherMary

Thank you, Lynne, for saying what so many of us think. Anti-gunners don’t have a clue, but have jumped on the old proverbial band wagon anyway just so they can say they were there. I, too, have my permit. I train; and I practice. Why? Because CRIMINALS will ALWAYS have guns. And, until someone invents ‘Instant PoPo” that one can carry in one’s pocket and activate by dropping in water, police most generally only show up to clean up the aftermath of what happened. The deed has already been done by the time they arrive. I’m not dissing the police.… Read more »

chuck
chuck

@loyde, in the words of a former news caster, shut the F**k up.

Loyde
Loyde

Why do people in such prominent places and positions have to use foul language in public? This does not enhance their statements , only trashes their reputation. No wonder our youth are going haywire

Leonard
Leonard
Reply to  Loyde

Give it a rest. You probably don’t like her stance on guns, and see this as a chance to play the morality police. Shut the f*** up yourself. If I had just been in a room where my spouse and I had been shot and had to defend ourselves, I would definitely use foul language. Get over yourself.

Loyde
Loyde
Reply to  Leonard

Leonard your rationale is pitiful, Can you demonstrate her statement? I doubt it. So why don’t you shut your mouth ? Freedom (includes free speech) has its responsibilities. Train up a child ion the way it should go and it wont depart from it in old age.!! Actually there was no need for her to use that kind of language , Why mess up the most beautiful language in the world ??

Todd
Todd
Reply to  Loyde

That’s as stupid a statement as any on here. Who cares how it was said, she’s exactly right. You don’t like or want something, don’t buy it or use it, it’s that simple. People need to worry more about themselves and less about their neighbor or fellow man. Foul language, by the way, is the least of the problem with youth today Loyde, I mean really.

Loyde
Loyde
Reply to  Todd

Todd, that you think its a stupid statement tells me you have no regard or respect for anyone. How are you going to answer God on the Day of Judgement? When He says ” Depart from Me you that work iniquity” how are you going to answer? Hmmmm

L.L. Smith
L.L. Smith
Reply to  Loyde

Thanks for objecting to the use of vulgarities. Our society has grown so coarse that any and all language seems to be acceptable to most people. There are still many of us who are offended by such language. I don’t have to be that way to express my opinions. God bless.

TEX
TEX
Reply to  Loyde

Telling gun-grabbers to ‘shut the FU*K up’ is foul language ? Bullshit ! That should had been done years ago !

Infidel7.62
Infidel7.62

I can see why she is no longer with the Communist News Network.

JohnC
JohnC
Reply to  Infidel7.62

Given a positive news story, why not be glad, not a hater?

Eric
Eric

At least Lynne went Paleo and not Palin. Hope you and Chuck are doing well.
Again , good guy with a firearm saved the day from being worse.

Sumner
Sumner
Reply to  Eric

“At least Lynne went Paleo and not Palin. ”

What is that about?

Leonard
Leonard
Reply to  Eric

Hey Eric – I happen to like Palin. What do you mean, exactly?

Eric
Eric
Reply to  Leonard

Crazy drama sorrounds the Palins thats all, I happen to get alot of laughs on the news from their family.