USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Just loading your guns in the garage, closet or the back of your SUV, Jeep or pickup truck is no way to treat expensive gear.
They can end up damaged. And they look messy, too.
Here’s an easy plan for a ceiling mount gun holder. LoopRope as your horizontal gun rack is your remedy.
LoopRope ( tiny.cc/kibk0x ) is made of one continuous piece of shock cord fastened together to create permanent loops. LoopRope comes in 3 and 5-foot lengths.
Each LoopRope comes with two dual-sided, stainless steel LoopClips. One 5-foot LoopRope gives you 10 custom tie-down lengths and over 18 attachment points.
LoopRope accommodates eight rifles or shot guns and is designed for ceiling mounting. This is a quick project – it might take you ten minutes – but can save many future headaches and damaged guns.
- You will need two LoopRopes.
- Depending upon width of your vehicle will determine length of LoopRope (3 or 5 ft)
- Loop the ends of the LoopRope securely around passenger side roof grab handle.
- Pull tight.
- Stretch to the other side of your vehicle and loop through the driver side roof grab handle.
- Stretch another LoopRope through the rear garment hooks following the same procedure as you did for the roof grab handles.
- Slide tip of gun through the front LoopRope so tip face the windshield.
- Slide gun handle through rear garment hook loops.
- Slide and repeat for each rifle or shotgun.
- Holds eight guns.
Whala! Ceiling mount gun holder. www.looprope.com
Shop LoopRope Gun Organizers on Amazon: http://tiny.cc/kibk0x