“Orion Coolers works diligently to be the best,” explained Orion Coolers Brand Manager Damon Bungard. “Levi shares that commitment to excellence in everything he does. We're happy to partner with him.”
“We're looking forward to having these premium Orion Coolers along with us in the field,” said Levi Morgan, host of Name The Game. “The people at Orion Coolers really understand the needs of hunters because they are outdoor enthusiasts and place high performance demands on their equipment too.”
Orion Coolers have a number of features and innovations unique to the premium, rugged cooler market:
- Multi-color, camo plastic blend exteriors make every single Orion cooler unique. Pick from Forest Camo, Jungle Camo, Sky Camo or Dorado
- YakAttack gear tracks allow for adding accessories without drilling. Add holders for fishing rods, phones, cups, cameras, fish finders, GPS and more with RAM accessory integration
- Four aluminum tie down points at each corner that double as bottle openers and two additional tie down points on either side for secure transport
- Low-profile, camming latches that are hinging for ease of use and snag-free when loading or using the cooler as a fly fishing casting platform
- Lockable via padlocks on the corners, both to secure the cooler and to seal it shut
- A grippy standing pad comes standard with all Orion Coolers providing a stable, comfortable platform when standing or sitting.
- Strong, motorcycle-style carry handles with reinforced climbing ropes provide long lasting comfort and sure grip in tough conditions
- MADE IN USA for quality craftsmanship and rugged construction. Orion Coolers are molded by molding experts right next to Jackson Kayaks in Sparta, Tennessee
- Constructed with a rugged, roto-molded polyethylene shell and at least 2” of insulation for durable performance
- A solid thermoformed plastic tray inside the cooler allows for drainage but won’t let smaller items fall through like they would with standard wire mesh trays found elsewhere
- A removable, Princeton-Tec AMP1 light, provides lighting inside the cooler at night or remove it for use around camp at night. This Made-in-USA waterproof light easily twists on and off and includes a flood lamp cone to illuminate the cooler contents with soft light. Remove the light and cone and you have a high power LED light for use around camp, on the boat or anywhere you need it. It also has a bottle opener on it.
- Smart, real-world sizing accommodates common items like wine, 2 liter bottles or a case of cans that can stand upright. They also fit on common hitch haul carriers, behind a kayak seat and within airline baggage requirements (model dependent)
- Available in four sizes– Orion 25, Orion 45, Orion 65 and Orion 85.
About Orion Coolers
Based in Sparta, TN, Orion Coolers produces premium rugged coolers with enhanced features and durable performance. The Orion Cooler team of designers, molding experts, hunters, anglers and kayakers is committed to developing products that will perform in the harshest environments. All products are field tested in extreme conditions by a team of dedicated outdoor enthusiasts before new designs are approved and released to the public. Orion Coolers are produced alongside Jackson Kayak known for exceptional whitewater kayaks, fishing kayaks, recreational kayaks and stand up paddleboards. Orion Coolers. Never Lose Your Cool.
Learn more at www.OrionCoolers.com.
About Name The Game TV and Levi Morgan
Name the Game is an exciting show that features Levi and Samantha Morgan. Levi is one of the top tournament archers in the world competing at the highest level. But championship titles aren’t all that Levi excels at collecting. He also demonstrates his knowledge of the prairies, mountains and woods from one end of the country to the other, as he pursues whitetails and other exciting big game animals.
Throughout the life of World Champion archer Levi Morgan, archery has been his passion – even his obsession. Since childhood, he has been traveling the world competing in archery tournaments one half of the year and bow hunting with a vengeance the other half of the year. His dream has always been to share his love for this sport with the world.
Learn more at www.namethegametv.com. Name The Game airs on The Sportsman Channel.