Each of the three firearms is chambered in 308 Win. and features a threaded muzzle compatible with most suppressors. The platform is built around Savage’s classic, duty-proven 110 action, and uses a floating bolt head, zero-tolerance headspacing and precision button rifling to provide outstanding accuracy and consistency.
The adjustable AccuTrigger lets the shooter set the trigger to their individual preferences for a light, crisp pull, while the AccuStock bedding system engages the action three-dimensionally along its entire length, further enhancing accuracy.
Features & Benefits:
- 10-round detachable box magazine
- One-piece EGW scope mount base
- Black synthetic beavertail AccuStock
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Fluted, matte-blued barrel
- Threaded, suppressor-ready muzzle
- Tactical bolt handle
- Three swivel studs
- Left-hand model available
Part No. Description UPC MSRP:
- 22442 10 FCP-SR; 308 Win.; 20-inch barrel 0-11356-22442-2 $761
- 22441 10 FCP- SR; 308 Win.; 24-inch barrel 0-11356-22441-5 $761
- 22194 10 FLCP- SR; 308 Win.; 24-inch barrel, left hand 0-11356-22194-0 $761
Savage Arms is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. To learn more about Savage Arms, visit www.savagearms.com.
About Vista Outdoor
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products, and has more than 30 well-recognized brands that provide consumers with a range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products in the ammunition, firearms and outdoor accessories categories. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide. Vista Outdoor is headquartered in Utah and has manufacturing operations and facilities in 10 U.S. States, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Canada along with international sales and sourcing operations in Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Asia.