The #1 Ballistic Trajectory Calculator for iOS Devices
More shooters and hunters are discovering and using ballistics trajectory calculators to enhance their skills. Ballistic Advanced Edition is a complete precision marksman tool for hunting, at the shooting range or at home with hand loads.
Ballistic’s computations are powered by the world-renowned JBM Ballistics computer. JBM is used by world-class shooters to deliver some of the most precise calculations. JBM’s extremely accurate calculations can be used even in areas without cellular coverage. Ballistic Advanced Edition combines real-time GPS and atmospheric information with a vast library of over 5,000 projectiles and factory loads.
Ballistic calculates trajectory, windage, velocity, energy, lead and bullet flight time for any valid range and can compensate for atmospheric conditions such as temperature, barometric pressure, humidity and altitude. Users can also use its advanced features like Mil-Dot and MOA rangefinder with head-up display capabilities, full size charts, reloading companion, precision target log and an optional HUD for mounted firing.
Three versions of the Ballistic App are available at the App Store for iOS devices – iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Ballistic Standard Edition (SE) is available at the App Store $12.99:
- World renowned JBM Ballistics engine for the most precise, accurate calculations in the industry
- Load library of over 5,000 commercial and military projectiles and factory loads
- One-touch atmospheric correction
- Ballistic charts to show drop, energy, velocity and compare wind drift
- Target log to keep a journal of all hunts, shoots, scores, and groupings
- Estimate distance using Mil-Dot or MOA reticle measurements
- Angular acquisition and adjustable units to calculate your own ballistic coefficients
Ballistic Advanced Edition (AE) is available at the App Store $19.99:
- All the features of Ballistic Standard Edition, plus …
- Designed for advanced shooters, law enforcement and military personnel
- Advanced Head-up display (HUD) for real-time angle acquisition and one-touch atmospheric correction
- Bryan Litz’s custom G7 ballistic coefficients
- 3D Trajectory Imaging for visualizing bullet path in a 3-dimensional layout
- Mil-Dot Rangefinder with Ballistics
- The Advanced Wind Kit for creating complex wind simulations
Ballistic for iPad Edition is available at the App Store $19.99:
- All the features of Ballistic Advanced Edition, plus …
- Fully integrated split screen ballistics, favorites and range log
- Automatically updates ballistic calculations as you editFull-screen, hi-resolution charts
- Full-screen 3D trajectory imaging
- Rotate in any orientation
- Larger target sizes in range log
- Full-screen HUD (Head-Up Display) with real-time angle acquisition
- Full-screen Mil-Dot rangefinder ballistics with additional on-screen controls and information
“Ballistic Advanced Edition was created by avid shooter for avid shooters,” explained Shaun Steingold, CEO of Momentum Labs. “It’s consistently the #1 ballistic app in the App Store for good reason – it delivers actionable information that helps improve accuracy.”
About Ballistic App:
Ballistic App was developed by avid shooters who wanted to build a reliable tool that could immediately adjust calculations for current weather conditions, altitude and convert between yards/meters. They discovered the iPhone was a great device for calculating real-time data. Top-ranking Ballistic App was created and refined to serve shooters and hunters who strive to perfect their marksmanship.
Learn more at www.BallisticApp.com.