Back to the Field
Outdoor Channel will be available to DISH customers as part of a nearly five-week free preview beginning Thursday, September 3 through Tuesday, October 6. DISH customers can tune in to Channel 396 to experience the outdoor lifestyle network’s unparalleled roster of programming that will captivate viewers craving gritty adventure.
To see Outdoor Channel’s full schedule of programming, go here.
Moreover, customers can watch clips of Outdoor Channel’s hit shows via DISH Studio Channel 102. The Studio Channel will also feature an in-depth interview with network star Craig DeMartino, an accomplished climber, author, survivor and host of Outdoor Channel TV series Fight to Survive. The show, which re-creates the true inspirational stories of men and women who have faced almost certain death and fought to stay alive, will return for a second season this October.
Outdoor Channel celebrates the spirit of adventure through its robust spectrum of entertainment, and serves as inspiration to experience a wild and engaging lifestyle. This fall, Outdoor Channel is the only Outdoor Pack network to offer a free preview to DISH subscribers. As the last moments of summer fade and hunting season nears, viewers will get to revel in the sights, sounds and thrills of Outdoor Channel’s third quarter programming, featuring industry-leading outdoor stars and celebrities from the worlds of country music, film/television, World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), Major League Baseball (MLB) and more.
New this quarter is Limitless with Theresa Vail presented by Franchi (Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. ET), spotlighting the heart-pounding adventures of Theresa Vail – aka Miss Kansas 2013, a 2014 Miss America top ten finalist and a Sergeant in the Kansas Army National Guard. Also new to Outdoor Channel is Guntucky (one hour episodes on Mondays at 11:00 p.m. ET and half hour episodes on Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m. ET), starring the Sumner family – owners of the world-famous Knob Creek Gun Range. These brand new shows are joined by a number of returning fan favorites with brand new episodes, including:
- MidwayUSA’s Gun Stories (Wednesdays at 8:00 p.m. ET), featuring actor Joe Mantegna
- Jim Shockey’s UNCHARTED (Mondays at 10:00 p.m. ET), starring Jim Shockey and Jim Shockey’s Hunting Adventures (Sundays at 8:00 p.m. ET) with Jim and his daughter Eva Shockey
- Buck Commander Protected by Under Armour (Saturdays at 10:00 a.m. ET) with the infamous Buckmen –Willie “Boss Hog” Robertson, country music stars Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean, and current and former MLB players Adam LaRoche, Ryan Langerhans and Tom “Tombo” Martin
- Drury’s THIRTEEN (Tuesdays at 10:00 p.m. ET), featuring Mark, Terry, Matt and Taylor Drury, along with guest stars: former MLB power hitter Jim Thome and Rascal Flatts front man Gary LeVox
- Raised Hunting (Saturdays at 11:30 a.m. ET) with David and Karin Holder, along with their teenage sons,Warren and Easton
- Shawn Michaels’ MacMillan River Adventure (Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. ET) with WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels and Keith Mark
Outdoor Channel also recently completed a new long term carriage agreement with DISH. The Outdoor Channel free preview is available to all DISH customers on Channel 396. For clips of the network’s hits shows and in-depth interviews with talent, check out DISH Studio Channel 102.
Outdoor Channel can be found as a part of DISH’s America’s Top 250, America’s Everything Pack, Smart Pack and DISH Outdoor Pack.
Customers interested in adding Outdoor Channel to their channel line-up can call DISH at 1-888-333-DISH (3474) or visit dish.com/preview.
About Outdoor Channel:
Outdoor Channel has been taking viewers across America and around the world on unparalleled adventures since 1993. Dedicated to the outdoor lifestyle and conservation, the independent cable network is a division of Outdoor Sportsman Group and provides a complete spectrum of riveting hunting, fishing, shooting and adventure entertainment. Outdoor Channel is received by nearly 40 million U.S. households – the largest outdoor TV footprint in the country – and is available in more than 50 countries internationally. Outdoor Channel can be viewed in HD and is accessible by broadband and mobile platforms. For program times and other information, visit www.outdoorchannel.com.