This knife features a 4.4-inch stonewash finish blade made from CPM S30V high-carbon stainless, a high-tech U.S.-made steel known for excellent edge-holding qualities. With an overall length of 9 inches and weighing in at a feathery 4.4 ounces, this drop-point all-purpose knife also comes with a tough Micarta handle on its ultra-strong full-length tang.
The Sendero Classic blade features a curved edge from tip to tight-fitting, no-blade-gap hilt. The curved profile cuts amazingly well, with its hand-honed, leather-stropped 59 Rockwell 0.13-inch thick blade providing an almost friction-free feel when cutting meat.
A heavy-duty cowhide tanned sheath tops it off. And, as is true with all White River Knife & Tool products, everything is 100 percent all American-made. With an MSRP of $250, this close-to-custom knife is a great buy, especially with its 100-percent-satisfaction life-long guarantee.
- Blade Length: 4.4 inches
- Handle Length: 4.65 inches
- Overall Length: 9.15 inches
- Weight: 4.4 ounces
- Blade steel: CPM S30V High-Carbon stainless steel
- Hardness: 59 Rockwell C scale
- Handle material: Micarta
- Blade: Flat-ground with stonewash finish, hand-honed and leather-stropped
- Blade thickness: 0.13 inches
- Blade shape: Modified drop-point
- MSRP: $250
- Sheath: High-quality cowhide
About White River Knife & Tool:
Excellent knives, made in the US – With great materials and workmanship, we offer custom made knives at competitive prices.
For more information, visit www.WhiteRiverKnives.com.