Editors Note: Any media, bloggers or Youtube producers that are interested in coming to the POMA’s Kalispell Conference but are not yet members of POMA, AmmoLand Shooting Sports News will sponsor you as a guest and help you get your foot in the door of this great organization. Please contact Fredy Riehl at 732-925-3647 or [email protected] for details.
To prove it, they’ve come up with their top 10 reasons why you’ll want to visit Kalispell, and tips to help you love it!
TOP 10 REASONS WHY POMA MEMBERS SHOULD COME TO KALISPELL IN JUNE, 2016
- We want you here! Let us show you Montana hospitality.
- Natural unspoiled beauty! Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake are just minutes from Kalispell. A must see.
- Montana is wild. There are still places that are untouched and off the grid. From the Bob Marshall Wilderness to the Cabinet Mountains Wilderness and millions of acres of public land.
- There is something for all ages – from water slides to fly fishing. Make it a family vacation!
- Genuine experiences and fun. Visit a local farm then dine at a restaurant that serves our locally grown product. It is genuinely good.
- Great prizes for social media contests (stay tuned).
- Kalispell is easier to get to than you might think. Check out the group discounts for planes, trains and automobiles.
- Countless activities for groups and individuals with special discounting just for POMA.
- The POMA staff and board members have some very exciting events planned for you!
- It’s where inspiration and creativeness meet!
Kalispell is located in the northwest corner of Montana. We are a friendly small city where discovery lies in every direction. Located just a few miles from the entrance to Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake (the largest fresh water lake in the west) Kalispell serves as a jumping-off point to experience the best that Montana has to offer – epic hikes, fantastic fishing, wildlife viewing, rafting, golfing you name it. Just minutes away from our charming historic downtown you will find countless outdoor recreation and some of the most spectacular unspoiled nature in the lower 48. The Red Lion Hotel, your host for the conference, is located in the historic downtown and within walking distance to shopping, great restaurants, art galleries and museums, all serving up a bit of history and character.
When making plans for the 2016 POMA Conference in Kalispell, be sure to include your family. Stay a few extra days and make it a “Montana Vacation”. Glacier Park International Airport (FCA) has direct flights from several major cities and is only 10 minutes from Kalispell; Amtrak service on the Empire Builder Line stops in Whitefish, just 20 minutes to the north. All major car rental companies are available at the airport or off site and the Red Lion Hotel offers an airport shuttle.
Learn more about Kalispell at www.discoverkalispell.com. See you in June!
About Professional Outdoor Media Association (POMA) The Professional Outdoor Media Association is a group of individual communicators and Corporate Partners who believe in, defend, support and promote the heritage of hunting, fishing, shooting and traditional outdoor sports through writing, photography and other means. By doing so, members hope to educate the general public about these sports and encourage more participation in them. The organization serves the membership by helping members grow professionally, improve their skills, better their working environments and enhance their businesses.For more information, visit www.professionaloutdoormedia.org.
|POMA Getting to Kalispell-Air-Auto-Rail Group Options.pdf||1 MB|