Downingtown, PA -(AmmoLand.com)- BIGshot Archery, LLC, creator of the most innovative archery targets in the industry, is on target for a BIG presence at the 2016 ATA Show, in Louisville, KY, in BOOTH #3658.
BIGshot Archery is poised to showcase exciting new target systems as well as BIGshot fan favorites! Targets on tap for ATA visitors include the BIGshot Extreme 500 (the archery industry’s first-ever 500-fps speed-rated crossbow target), Vegas Pro Series Range Targets, BIGshot Hunt Simulator Upgrade and Mobile Systems, New Slayer Broadhead Targets, Iron Man Targets and premium bow and crossbow bag targets. While BIGshot President, Al Perelli, will be on hand in the BIGshot booth for all media and dealer inquiries, and for product demonstrations, BIGshot Archery target systems will be showcased in several booths across the ATA show floor including Scorpyd, TenPoint, Carbon Express and Expedition Archery.
Some BIGshot Targets you can expect to see at the 2016 ATA Show include:
- Vegas Series Pro Target – TO BE UNVEILED at ATA! The Vegas Series Pro Target takes range and tournament shooting to a new level. The new design has been in testing for 3 years and will improve shooter throughput at tournaments. The Vegas Series Pro Target includes features top shooters will love including phenomenally easy pull so you can focus on your game and not straining to pull arrows. Key features will be announced at ATA.
- Extreme 500 Crossbow Target – The FIRST 500-fps speed-rated crossbow target in the industry! This extreme arrow stopper boasts a roomy 24″ x 24″ military grade target face, industry-leading easy arrow pull and the long-life durability you’ve come to expect from BIGshot. Perfect for today’s extreme crossbows, tomorrow’s high-speed air-bows, sling bows, compound bows and traditional bows. If it shoots an arrow, this target can stop it.
- BIGshot Hunt Simulator and Mobile Video Systems – See the FIRST Mobile Video and Hunt simulator designed to take the archery experience to the audience. Increase your shop’s brand exposure and value by getting new customers excited about archery with BIGshot Hunt Simulator and Mobile Video Systems.
- Slayer Broadhead Target – The Slayer’s anti-sliver foam technology, lightweight design and compact 18″ size makes it the perfect answer for fixed and mechanical broadhead shooting on the go. Not only is the Slayer weatherproof, it’s designed to stand up to thousands of shots on all four sides. Want more good news? You can afford this broadhead target!
- Iron Man Series Crossbow Targets – BIGshot’s most popular crossbow targets are also great for compound and traditional bow shooting. The Iron Man 18 features an Ever-Last nylon target face and compressed military fiber fill construction to take shot after shot while promising the industry’s easiest arrow pull. The hardened outer case allows for improved compression and guarantees the target will not fall over when shot with today’s most extreme high-energy crossbows. The Iron Man 18 is rated at 400 fps.
About BIGshot Archery:
BIGshot Archery, producer of archery and bowhunting’s most innovative personal and industrial-strength target systems, was founded in 2003 with a simple vision – to provide quality targets that solve real problems for archers, bowhunters, archery clubs and ranges. From recreational, hunting and professional shooter targets, to game-changing, patent pending, interactive hunt simulators and video systems, BIGshot Archery has revolutionized the way you compete, the way you practice and the way you prepare for your next bowhunting adventure.
For more information about BIGshot Archery, please visit www.bigshottargets.com.