Hauppauge, NY -(AmmoLand.com)- Meopta USA adds to its popular 1-inch MeoPro riflescope line with the addition of the new 6.5-20×50 and 6.5-20×50 HTR (Hunt/Tactical/Range).
Designed for long-range hunting and precision shooting, these scopes feature a powerful magnification range and side turret parallax adjustment. The MeoPro 6.5-20×50 is ideal for hunting predators, varmint or big game at long distances, and its HTR variant for long-range hunting, tactical applications and target shooting. Bench rest shooters will especially appreciate the precise tracking and superior resolution of this scope.
The MeoPro 6.5-20×50 is available with capped hunting turrets, and the MeoPro 6.5-20×50 HTR version features exposed target turrets. Four different reticle options are offered to meet a variety of shooters’ needs: Z-Plex, BDC, McWhorter HV and Windmax 8. These second focal plane reticles are non-magnifying thereby covering less of the target as power is increased.
“These new scopes are ideal for long-range shooters seeking accuracy and reliability,” said Reinhard Seipp, general manager and chief operating officer of Meopta USA. “The MeoPro 6.5-20×50 is an all-purpose, long-range scope that is an outstanding choice for hunting varmint, predators or big game while the HTR version, in addition to being a great hunting scope, is also excellent for tactical applications and target shooting when precision is paramount.”
Designed for the American hunter and assembled in Meopta’s Long Island, NY facility, MeoPro riflescopes deliver exceptional optical and mechanical performance. The 50mm objective lens, MeoBright multi-coated lenses and SCHOTT glass deliver unsurpassed clarity and high contrast for seeing detail from afar, while the brightness of this scope gives hunters extra precious minutes of shooting time in the low light of dawn and dusk when it matters most.
Made of rugged aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, this scope is built to withstand heavy recoil. Eye relief is constant at 3.5 inches and the quick-focus eyepiece ensures a crisp, clear and sharp image. This scope also features ¼ MOA windage and elevation adjustments and is waterproof, fogproof and shockproof.
We found the best price on Meopta Rifle Scopes online at Amazon : http://tiny.cc/mth86x ~ AmmoLand
Like all Meopta optics, the MeoPro 6.5-20×50 and MeoPro 6.5-20×50 HTR are backed by Meopta’s North American Lifetime Transferable Warranty.
MSRP: Turrets Reticles
- MeoPro 6.5-20×50 HTR Target Z Reticle $1,092.49
- MeoPro 6.5-20×50 Hunting BDC $1,149.99
- MeoPro 6.5-20×50 HTR Target BDC $1,149.99
- MeoPro 6.5-20×50 Hunting McWhorter HV $1,149.99
- MeoPro 6.5-20×50 HTR Target McWhorter HV $1,149.99
- MeoPro 6.5-20×50 HTR Target Windmax 8 $1,149.99
|Objective Lens (mm)||50 mm|
|Main Tube Size (in)||1 in|
|Exit Pupil Diameter (mm)||7.7||2.5|
|Eye Relief (in)||3.5 in|
|Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||17.7||5.7|
|Focal Plane Position||2|
|Dioptric Compensation (dpt)||⁺2 ⁄₋3|
|Adjustment Per Click (in @ 100 yds)||1/4|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)||28.8|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||45.4|
|Parallax Free (yds)||50 yds – ∞|
MeoPro Riflescope Key Features:
- Built in the USA
- TO2 (Twilight Optimized Optics) system delivers the highest light transmission when you need it most – in the low light of dawn and dusk.
- Proprietary ion assisted lens coatings. MeoBright coating eliminates glare and reflections and delivers incredibly bright (98.7% transmission per lens surface) and sharp images across the field of view. MeoShield coating protects external lens surfaces from abrasions and scratches.
MeoTrak RZ Turrets:
- Hunting Turret: Resettable zero, posi-click, finger-adjustable windage and elevation turrets ensure maximum adjustment range and instant re-zeroing. The turret dials can be quickly repositioned without changing the adjustment setting of the scope, allowing the shooter to accurately reset to the original zero of the rifle if further adjustments are required.
MeoTrak TRZ Turrets:
- Target Turrets: Oversized, resettable zero, posi-click, finger-adjustable windage and elevation target turrets ensure maximum adjustment range and reliable re-zeroing. The precise, numerically indexed, oversized turret dials can be quickly repositioned without changing the adjustment setting of the scope, allowing the shooter to accurately reset to the original zero of the rifle if further adjustments are required.
- MeoQuick fast-focus eyepiece rapidly brings targets into sharp focus and provides extra diopter travel to accommodate a wider range of visual acuity variations.
- A 1-inch, one-piece aircraft grade aluminum tube is ELOX hard anodized. All MeoPro riflescopes are nitrogen purged, fogproof and shockproof for life.
- Covered by Meopta’s North American Lifetime Transferable Warranty.
The Meopta Group is a U.S. family-owned, multinational company with facilities in the United States and Europe. Founded in 1933 in Czechoslovakia (now the Czech Republic), Meopta is a leading manufacturing partner to many of the world’s finest optical brands. In their Czech facility, Meopta conceives, develops and manufactures precision optical and electro/optical systems for semiconductor, medical, aerospace and military industries as well as for consumer markets. In their New York plant, precision optical products are manufactured and assembled to exacting standards in clean-room environments for the military, industrial and consumer markets.
For more information regarding Meopta, please visit www.MeoptaUSA.com.