St. Paul, MN -(AmmoLand.com)- Unforgettable experiences are the real gifts to give with Minnesota state parks gift cards.
Give the card with a promise to take a child or grandchild snowshoeing this winter, fishing this spring or camping next summer and create priceless memories together in the great outdoors.
The cards never expire and can be used for:
- Overnight getaways in camper cabins, yurts, historic lodge rooms and modern suites.
- Minnesota state parks vehicle permits.
- Canoe, kayak, stand-up paddleboard, cross-country ski and snowshoe rentals.
- I Can Camp!, I Can Climb!, I Can Paddle! and I Can Mountain Bike! programs.
- Minnesota state parks and trails apparel, books, jewelry, kids’ activity kits, and more.
Gift cards can be purchased at:
- Minnesota state parks (office hours vary).
- Minnesota DNR License Center, 500 Lafayette Rd., St. Paul (weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- 651-296-6157 or 888-646-6367.
- Online at www.mndnr.gov/reservations.
Minnesota state parks gift cards feature a photo of the state’s highest waterfall and come packaged in a folder with trip-planning publications such as a full-color guide to Minnesota state parks and trails, a 24-page lodging brochure and a brochure listing hundreds of free programs and special events taking place at state parks and trails this winter, including the popular candlelight ski, snowshoe and hike events.
About Minnesota Department of Natural Resources:
The mission of the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (MNDNR) is to work with citizens to conserve and manage the state’s natural resources, to provide outdoor recreation opportunities, and to provide for commercial uses of natural resources in a way that creates a sustainable quality of life.
For more information, visit: www.dnr.state.mn.us.