Bozeman, MT -(AmmoLand.com)- MYSTERY RANCH, an industry-leading pack company with multiple product lines focused on function, comfort, quality and durability, introduces the Scapegoat to their all-new 2016 hunting line.
The Scapegoat is an agile daypack made specifically for the core gear that is needed during shorter single and half day hunts.
This adaptable, hunting daypack allows you to remain nimble & stealthy through the tightest topography. Nothing makes you feel more one with the woods than trekking effortlessly and silently across demanding terrain. The Scapegoat is specifically designed for this purpose.
With a minimalistic and highly compressible bag, the narrow body-panel framing allows for movement and flexibility, while maintaining a stiff, active frame for those heavier loads. The highly-engineered Traverse system creates a dual-point energy transfer through the waist belt, enhancing your comfort as you move through the Wilderness.
The Scapegoat is the ultimate solution for brief hunts that don’t require an extensive amount of gear. In the same breath, this pack still can handle larger loads and long treks without sacrificing comfort and proper load carriage.
- Horseshoe zipper quickly exposes essential backcountry gear during scouting missions
- Built-in lid with two detail pockets for GPS units, headlamps, energy sources, gloves, hats and other accessories
- Two stretch-woven side bottle pockets or for carrying your tripod, raid system and other tools
- Stay hydrated with a hydration sleeve for quick mountain accents and long glassing periods
- Face compression for bow, rifle or sheds
- Weight: 3.9 pounds
- Volume: 2,150 cubic-inches
- Frame System: Traverse Frame
The Scapegoat Backpack is part of a larger hunting collection, the Wilderness Series, offered by MYSTERY RANCH PACKS. For more information about the full line of packs from MYSTERY RANCH, contact Jack Gavin at [email protected] or visit http://mysteryranch.com.
About Mystery Ranch:
Mystery Ranch is committed to building the finest load carriage equipment in the world. A product-driven company from the beginning, Mystery Ranch designs packs for the job that needs to get done, for the people committed to doing it, with the best materials available and the most durable construction methods that exist.
For more information, visit: http://mysteryranch.com.