Rancho Cucamonga, CA -(AmmoLand.com)- Nexbelt, “The Belt With No Holes” announced today that they will be sponsoring Team MGM Professional Shooter Travis Gibson in 2016.
Travis Gibson is the Vice-President of MGM Targets and his Professional Shooting Accomplishments include:
- 2015 Seekins Precision “Hard as Hell” Open Division Champion 2nd year in a row
- 2015 Surefire World 3 Gun Championship Open division champion
- 2015 Seekins Precision Team Match 2nd Overall
- 2015 3 Gun Nation Nationals 2nd Open division and 3rd overall
- 2015 USPSA Multigun Nationals 2nd Open division and 3rd overall
- 2015 NSSF Northwest Championships 2nd Open and 3rd overall
- 2015 Stillwater Tactical Steel Challenge team long range match 3rd overall and winners of two of four stages
- 2015 MGM Ironman OLHOT match 4th overall
- 2015 MGM Ironman Scoped Tactical match 5th overall
- 2015 Montana State Multigun Championships 2nd open and 3rd overall
- 2014 Purgatory Flats Hard as Hell Multigun 1st overall and Open Champion
- 2014 FNH USA Open Champion
- 2014 Long Island Handgun Championships 2nd Open and 2nd Overall
- Instructor at the MGM Junior 3 Gun Camp and Parent instructor at the pistol camp
- 2014 MGM Ironman 3rd Open and 7th Scoped Tactical
- 2013 3 Gun Nation Divisional Series 5th Open
- 2013 Inaugural Seekins Precision Team 3 Gun Champion
- 2013 Rocky Mountain 3 Gun 3rd Open
- 2013 Northwest Multigun 2nd place Open
- 2013 MGM Ironman 3rd place Scoped Tactical
- 2013 MGM Ironman 2rd place Open
- 2012 MGM Grand Nationals Man on Man Limited Champion
- 2012 Northwest Multigun Manually Operated Rifle Champion
- 2012 Northwest Multigun Limited Division Champion
- 2012 MGM Ironman Limited Champion
- 2011 USPSA Area 1 Limited Champion
- 2011 USPSA Idaho State Champion
- 2011 Idaho State Steel Challenge Championship High Overall, and 3rd Overall in .22 division
“We're very excited to be partnering with MGM Targets and sponsoring Travis in 2016,” said Eddie Rowland, Co-Founder of Nexbelt. “Travis is one of the top competitors in 3 Gun year after year. Having his input and feedback on our new Concealed Carry and Tactical Belts was really valuable to us and being associated with a competitor that has had so much success like he has is a huge leg-up as we introduce our new belts to the Shooting Industry.”
“Just like all of the rest of my sponsors, Nexbelt is the leader in the industry. I've been using their belts for quite a while now and I'm COMPLETELY impressed with the quality and design. After carrying my STI VIP in .45 ACP in an IWB holster for the last six months, the belt has shown NO signs of wear and is VERY solid. I'm very rarely in awe of a new product…this is an exception in every way. I can't say enough good things about this belt. It's great and is a bargain at twice the price!” said Travis Gibson.
Nexbelt has partnered with MGM Targets and will be introducing their brand new Concealed Carry and Tactical Belts that feature Nexbelt's Precise-FitTM Technology in Booth #20136 at the upcoming 2016 SHOT Show in Las Vegas.
Nexbelt's new Concealed Carry and Tactical Belts feature a unique ratcheting system called Precise-Fit that allows the wearer to adjust his or her belt in 1/4 inch increments instead of the normal 1 inch adjustment that a traditional belt with a pin/buckle system allows. This ability to “fine-tune” a belt in ¼ inch increments not only provides unprecedented comfort, but is especially important for those practicing concealed or open carry. Having just the right amount of tension to safely secure your firearm, and quickly switch from an IWB (inside the waistband) holster to an OWB (outside the waistband) holster is critical and no other gun belt offers this same technology.
The new Concealed Carry and Tactical Belts are cut-to-fit and will accommodate up to a 52″ waist. The Defender features a high quality Black or Brown leather strap and a removable nickel buckle that is interchangeable with any other style belt from Nexbelt. The belt backing is made of water resistant material for enhanced wear and sweat protection. The Blackhawk, Coyote and Olive Tactical Belts feature an interchangeable military style buckle. The strap is made from a super-high-density microfiber material that's an advanced composite of ultra-fine polyester fibers.
Nexbelt’s DRIVE Vision….
Deliver what we Promise with Integrity.
Retain the Human touch
Invest in Good People generously.
Value our Customers Unconditionally.
Embrace Change with Innovation.
About MGM Targets:
MGM Targets of Caldwell, Idaho is the world’s largest steel target manufacturer for firearms training – Providing premium firearms training equipment to discerning customers around the world since 1992.
Nexbelt is 100% committed to offering its customers superior customer service and the most innovative and technologically advanced products available. Nexbelt’s unique ratcheting system called PreciseFit allows the wearer to adjust his or her belt in ¼ inch increments, providing the best fit, feel, and fashion of any belt on the market. Nexbelt is 100% committed to offering its customers superior customer service and the most innovative and technologically advanced products available. Nexbelt, Precise Fit and “The Belt With No Holes” are registered trademarks.
For more information about Nexbelt, visit www.Nexbelt.com.