Art by A.F. Branco
USA –-(Ammoland.com)- Where There's A Will There's a LoopHole
Republican Senator Susan Collins says she believes the President has gone too far in expanding on his own the definition of who qualifies as a gun dealer.
“The president has gone about this entirely the wrong way,” Collins says. “Once again we've seen the President overstep his executive authority and every time he has done this it has not ended well.”
“Collins says she has supported improving the background check system, but says the President needs to work with Congress, not around it.” ~ Obama's Executive Order Closing Gun Show Loophole Gets Mixed Reviews In Maine
Did you enjoy this cartoon?
- Sign up for Ammoland in your Inbox and get our daily cartoon and email news!
You call yourself pro-gun? Prove it by joining anyone or all of these fine civil rights organizations:
- National Rifle Association (NRA) : https://membership.nrahq.org/
- Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) : https://www.saf.org/
- Firearms Coalition : http://www.firearmscoalition.org/
- Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) : http://jpfo.org/
- Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA) : http://www.ccrkba.org
- Gun Owner of America (GOA) : http://gunowners.org
About A.F. Branco
A.F. Branco is a GrassRoots Conservative Political Cartoonist for Conservative Daily News, Net Right Daily, Legal Insurrection, and now Ammoland Shooting Sports News. Share this page and help spread our pro gun, conservative message with humor.