One lucky fan will win a boat as NASCAR brothers Austin and Ty Dillon face off this weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway
Bristol, TN -(AmmoLand.com)- Are you on Team Austin or Team Ty?
This weekend brothers Austin and Ty Dillon will compete in the Food City 500, April 17th at Bristol Motor Speedway and fans have a boat-sized incentive to cheer for their favorite Dillon brother on Twitter.
Ty Dillon and his #14 Bass Pro Shops/Tracker Boats car will face off against Austin Dillon and his #3 Bass Pro Shops/Ranger Boats car in the ultimate Bass Pro Shops “Bro Vs. Bro” showdown. To celebrate the brotherly competition, Bass Pro Shops will award one lucky fan with a boat determined by the Dillon brother who has the best finish at Sunday’s race:
- If Ty has the best finish, one fan will be awarded a 2016 TRACKER Pro Team 175TXW with Mercury 60ELPT 4Stroke and Trailer.
- If Austin has the best finish, one fan will be awarded a 2016 Ranger RT 178C with Mercury 60 HP FourStroke Outboard and Trailer.
Fans can enter to win by tweeting their support for the bro of their choice. To qualify fans need to post a valid tweet before 11:30 AM EST on Sunday, April 17.
Valid tweets include:
- Retweeting the #BroVsBro tweets from @BassProShops and adding “Ty” or “Austin.”
- Creating an original tweet using #BroVsBro and “Ty” or “Austin.”
- Tweeting directly from basspro.com/BroVsBro
- Retweeting from Austin or Ty’s Twitter profiles (@austindillon3 or @tydillon)
The winner will be chosen randomly on April 18th. For more details and official rules visit www.basspro.com/BroVsBro.
About Bass Pro Shops:
Bass Pro Shops, which specializes in outdoor fun, operates 98 stores and Tracker Marine Centers across America and Canada that are visited by more than 120 million people every year. Bass Pro Shops stores, many of which feature restaurants, offer hunting, fishing, camping and other outdoor gear while their catalogs and website serve shoppers throughout the world. The company’s Tracker Marine Group (www.trackermarine.com), a leading brand of fishing boats for more than 37 years, manufactures and sells a variety of boats for fishing and cruising. Family fun is on tap at Bass Pro Shops resort Big Cedar Lodge (www.bigcedar.com), voted by Travel + Leisure as one of the top 50 Best Hotels for Families in the U.S. To request a free catalog, call 1-800-BASS PRO. Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/bassproshops.
For more information, visit www.basspro.com.