Each model now features a redesigned DualCap bladder opening, and premium models 5156 and 5157 are now only available in a larger 3-liter bladder.
“Lugging water around all day, while important, can be productivity-prohibiting,” said Alsie Nelson, associate product manager, Ergodyne. “Our hands-free hydration solutions address that challenge and now have been updated with improved functionality as well as a variety of bladder sizes to choose from – 1L, 2L, and 3L – to address each worker’s unique hydration needs.”
The bigger bladder minimizes the need for frequent fill-ups during shifts and provides those away from a communal water source more hydration for longer. New DualCap bladder openings make it easy to fill the packs, coming standard with a large 80mm opening for ice and a smaller 60mm opening option with 360 degree handle for filling with water at a facet, hose or water spout. Designed with safety in mind, all Chill-Its Hydration Packs are made with a durable, water-resistant rip-stop polyester shell, adjustable breakaway shoulder straps and a chest strap for added safety and comfort. All models are also available in a hi-vis option, improving worker visibility with reflective accents and multiple color options.
The following low-profile and premium hydration pack models are included in this update:
- Chill-Its 5155/5155HV Low-Profile Hydration Pack
- Chill-Its 5156 Premium Low-Profile Hydration Pack
- Chill-Its 5157 Premium Cargo Hydration Pack
Workers can drink using the anti-microbial bite valve or the handy hydration pack pressure pump. The 5158 Hydration Pack Pressure Pump turns any pack into a multi-functional product, allowing the user to drink, clean hands or equipment and even activate evaporative cooling products. Made of FDA-approved food grade silicone, the pump’s safe seal valve eliminates drips and the elastic strap secures it to the hand.
Ideal for anyone needing hands-free hydration and a little mist to cool off, updated Chill-Its Hydration Packs and Accessories are available May 1st at all authorized Ergodyne distributors and on our website. For more information on where to buy, visit https://www.ergodyne.com, email [email protected] or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
- Ergodyne Updates Hydration Pack Series to Hold More and Fill Easier DualCap opening
- Capacity: 3L (3000mL) (5156 and 5157)
- Vented shoulder straps and back for maximum breathability (5156)
- 8mm EVA foam padding on shoulder straps for added comfort (5156)
- One zippered compartment, multiple D-rings and nylon daisy chain webbing for gear storage (5156)
- Reflective accents for higher visibility (5156)
- Five zippered compartments, multiple d-rings and nylon daisy chain webbing for gear storage (5157)
Hydration Pack Pressure Pump
- FDA-approved food grade silicone body
- Elastic strap for secure grip
- Valve cover keeps debris off valve
- Self-seal valve eliminates drips
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of safety products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear all precision crafted to provide protection, improve productivity and manage the elements for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing including: Hand Protection, Knee Pads, Supports, Footwear Accessories, Cooling Products, Warming Products, Hi-Vis Apparel, Lanyards, Equipment Storage Systems, Performance Work Wear, Portable Work Shelters, Head Protection, and Eye Protection.
For more information, please visit www.Ergodyne.com.