Anoka, MN -(AmmoLand.com)- Federal Premium Ammunition is pleased to announce its expansion of the Micro HST lineup to include a 150-grain 9mm Luger load.
The new 9mm Luger load is specifically designed for short-barreled, concealed-carry pistols. Shipments of this new product are now being delivered to dealers.
Subcompact handguns’ sleek, lightweight designs make them an ideal choice for concealed carry. To perform to their peak, these firearms need the right ammunition: Federal Premium Personal Defense Micro HST. The line, introduced in 2015 with the 380 Micro HST, provides consistent expansion, optimum penetration and superior terminal performance with bullet weights and propellants optimized for the most efficient cycling and accuracy in subcompact handguns.
Features & Benefits:
- New 9mm Luger load for micro-size concealed carry pistols
- Heavy bullet and lower velocity decreases felt recoil and noise
- Expanded diameter and weight retention produce the desired penetration for personal defense situations, without over-penetrating
- Bullet nose profile, nickel-plated case and Federal primer provide the ultimate in function and reliability in semi-automatic handguns
- Clean-burning, low-flash propellants
Part No. / Description / MSRP:
- P9HST5S / 9mm Luger Micro HST, 150 grains / $31.95
Federal Premium is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. For more information on Federal Premium, go to www.federalpremium.com.
About Vista Outdoor Inc.:
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products, and has a portfolio of well-recognized brands that provides consumers with a wide range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products for individual outdoor recreational pursuits. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide. Vista Outdoor is headquartered in Utah and has manufacturing operations and facilities in 13 U.S. States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico along with international customer service, sales and sourcing operations in Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe and New Zealand.