Comer, GA -(Ammoland.com)– MasterPiece Arms (MPA), manufacturers of the MPA BA Rifles, Chassis Systems, Defender Pistols and Carbines, Suppressors and MPAR Rifles, announces the Evolution Rifle program.
Gun owners with an existing Remington 700 (Short or Long Actions) or Savage (Short or Long) rifles or barreled action can send it in to MPA for a complete MPA BA Rifle evolution.
Here’s the Process:
- Send in your existing barreled action. MPA will remove the barrel (returned to the customer) from the action.
- The action will be blueprinted, including truing the face of the receiver and the lugs, plus recutting the threads. The receiver lugs will be squared up, the bolt face will be squared and the bolt lugs will be lapped.
- A Spencer/MPA barrel will be installed. The barrel contour will be to the customer’s specifications, along with barrel length (up to 27″). The caliber and chamber will also be to customer specs. The barrel itself will be an MPA 416R stainless, button rifled, stress relieved and hand lapped match grade barrel. When the chamber and muzzle are cut, both will be indicated into less than .0001″ of runout from the chamber to the bore.
- Action and barrel will be installed in either our BA Chassis, BA Competition Chassis or BA Lite Chassis.
- Pick the Cerakote color.
- A 20MOA Scope Base will be installed.
- Options include trigger designation, Cerakoting the action, addition of muzzle brake and bedding the action if needed.
BA Competition or Standard Chassis Base Package – $1795
Includes: Action/Bolt Truing, MPA Barrel + Install, MPA BA Chassis, Rifle Basix Trigger, Scope Base, Thread Protector.
BA Lite Chassis Base Package – $1620
Includes: Action/Bolt Truing, MPA Barrel + Install, MPA BA Lite Chassis, Rifle Basix Trigger, Scope Base, Thread Protector.
To order the BA Evolution, please visit http://masterpiecearms.com/shop/mpa-ba-evolution-rifle/ or contact Phil at 866-803-0000 x4 or by email at [email protected].