Adelaide, SA -(AmmoLand.com)- Your ATV is like a rock – solid, dependable and ready to take on the most difficult terrain imaginable.
Not only does it take you where other vehicles can’t, but it also carries your gear and can even do chores. And your ATV could be even better! With the addition of a Lightforce LED light bar, your ATV really can do everything.
Until recently, the usability of ATVs and UTVs fell once the sun went down. While you could still get from point A to point B, functionality was severely limited. Now, thanks to the extreme performance, low energy draws and amazing durability of LEDs, Lightforce is making ATVs and UTVs fully functional night or day thanks to their intensely bright light bars.
Lightforce’s next generation LED bars stand up against the impacts of off-road travel thanks to the extruded aluminium housing. Finished in a UV resistant anodized coating and equipped with a genuine Gore® waterproof membrane and mechanical seal, Lightforce bars shrug off the harshest conditions in the world. Dust, mud, rain or shine, all Lightforce LED bars have a waterproof rating to IP69K standard as well as a hard-coated polycarbonate lens for added durability.
Lightforce LED bars utilize high output European LEDs tuned within the reflectors to produce unparalleled performance. Light up the trail or campsite, and keep right on plowing or hauling – whatever the job, these lights shine bright and true with minimal strain on your vehicle’s electric system.
Speaking of the electric system, all Lightforce light bars include a comprehensive wiring harness with military-grade cables. Connections are solid and custom built to relieve the strain of bends and bumps.
No matter what brand ATV or UTV you own, there’s a Lightforce LED bar for you. Models run from 6 inches to 50 inches, single and dual row combinations, and with spot and combination reflector options available. Stainless steel brackets and mounting hardware ensure a secure and stable installation, and there are multiple mounting configurations to maximize location options.
Take the limits off your ATV or UTV with a Lightforce LED light bar. In addition to the extra functionality, the added peace of mind and safety make this one accessory you can’t do without.
- Extruded aluminum body with black anodized coating
- The industry’s highest rating of IP69K to protect against moisture and contaminants
- Submersible to 3 meters (9 ft. 10 in)
- Hard coated polycarbonate lens resistant to scratching and high impacts
- Over, under and reverse voltage protection
- Protected against electromagnetic (EMC) and radio frequency (RFI) interference
- Stainless steel brackets and mounting hardware
- Comprehensive wiring harness and Deutsch waterproof connectors
- Broad operating voltage range of 10- 36 volts
- 5 Year warranty
- Input voltage range: 10-36V DC
- LED Lifespan: 50,000+ hrs
- Input cable length: 450mm (17.72″)
- 1 x Lightforce LED light bar
- 2 x Stainless steel brackets
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Full wiring harness (relay, switch connector)
- User instructions
To learn more about Lightforce accessories and LED light bar, visit their webpage at www.lightforce.com.
With more than 25 years experience, LIGHTFORCE is a global leader in portable professional lighting systems as well as driving lights, rifle-scope optics and lighting accessories. Unlike our competitors, we are pioneering the use of modern composite and eco-friendly materials. This not only gives us a clear competitive advantage, but has also earned us a number of prestigious Australian and international design awards. We continue to see growth in customer loyalty and confidence around the world.
For more information, please visit www.LIGHTFORCE.com.