USA – -(Ammoland.com)- For target archers, the difference between a 10 and a 12 often comes down to hundredths of an inch. When that kind of accuracy matters, trust the No Limit Veracity release aid to help you score more Xs.
What sets the Veracity apart from other hinge releases is its extreme adjustability and adaptability. Instead of the archer getting used to the release, the Veracity adjusts to the archer.
Even the very best tournament archers have slightly different form, and often vastly different preferences. The Veracity was designed to fit all styles thanks to its micro-adjustable sear system. And for a custom feel in the hand, the Veracity has No Limit Archery’s exclusive handle position adjustment.
The sear can be changed to function with or without a “click,” while Hot and Cold adjustments can be made easily with a .050 hex wrench. In addition, adjustments in the handle can be made to fit the preferred hand position of each shooter.
The Veracity is also a great choice for the 3D archer who transitions into hunting each fall. The Veracity is modeled off No Limit’s popular Ringer release. The 3D hunter can use a Veracity throughout the tournament season, and then seamlessly switch to a Ringer for hunting situations. The two releases feel almost identical in the hand, but the Ringer’s trigger gives the hunter the control to force a quick shot should the need arise.
As you can see, at No Limit Archery, it’s all about choices – you are in control so you can have your release your way. Check out the Veracity, and you’ll love the comfort and confidence this true hinge-style release brings to your shooting.
No Limit Veracity Target Release Aids Benefits:
- Two micro adjustment options
- The first is in the sear system which can be changed to function with or without a “click”
- Hot and cold adjustments can be made easily with a .050 hex wrench (included) without losing your moon position
- The second is in the handle position and can be made using a 5/64 hex wrench (Included) to fit the preferred hand position of each individual shooter
- With the hand position of each shooter being different there is no reason to purchase different handles to fit your style
- Thumb peg included (can be installed in multiple positions)
- Black body, turquoise hinge
- Made in the USA
To learn more, please visit- www.nolimitarchery.com.
No Limit Archery is a leading innovator of archery equipment. Known for award winning broadheads and world-class releases, No Limit Archery strives to provide big game hunters with the latest and greatest in outdoor innovations. With a strong commitment to the future, the brand continues to be recognized for its quality and performance driven products by both consumers and industry professionals alike.
For more information, please visit