Columbus, OH -(AmmoLand.com)- We have over a dozen shooting events and seminars coming up over the next 5 months. I urge you to look at our events now and plan which ones you want to attend and register ASAP.
Every event has a limited number of spaces. When the limit is reached, we must shut the event.
Remember, if you're a member, you can get a discounted price for most of our events. Contact us for the promo code.
Not a member yet? Sign up here before you sign up for your events.
- Introduction to Self Defense with a Firearm – Aug 13, 2016 – Cabela's at Polaris – A FREE beginner's class for those who have little or no training.
- Armed Response Workshop – What They Don't Teach on the Range – Sept 10 – Makoy Center – Interactive workshop with David Kenik, author of the acclaimed book Armed Response.
Training and Tactics:
- CCW Next Steps Training – Aug 6 – Sly Tac Training – Refresh your basic CCW skills and prepare to move to the next level of self defense.
- Intro to the Tactical Carbine – Aug 20 – Gravel Quarry – Learn the fundamentals of using a tactical rifle.
- Advanced Tactical Carbine – Aug 21 – Gravel Quarry – Learn advanced skills for using a tactical rifle.
- Extreme Close Quarters Gunfighting – Aug 27 – Sandusky County Sportsmen's Club – Dynamic gun fighting with Greg Ellifritz, veteran police officer and tac trainer.
- Extreme Close Quarters Gunfighting – Sept 24 – Dillon Sportsman Center – Dynamic fighting techniques class with Greg Ellifritz, veteran police officer and tactical trainer.
- Low Light In/Around Structures – Nov 5 – SlyTac Training Concepts – Learn the fundamentals of self defense with a handgun and flashlight in low light conditions in and around structures.
- Southwest Gun Skills Challenge – July 24 – Izaak Walton League Lodge – Test and improve your shooting mastery.
- 2016 Youth Shoot – Sept 10 – Dillon Sportsman Center – ONLY $5 – A weekend shooting event featuring rifle, trap, skeet, and an introduction to handgun basics.
- Slytac Skills Challenge – Sept 17 – SlyTac Training Concepts – Test and improve your shooting mastery.
- Zombie Survival Camp – Oct 22 – Gravel Quarry – Boost your skills to help you slaughter the oncoming hoard of the walking dead
- Zombie Survival Camp – Oct 23 – Gravel Quarry – Boost your skills to help you slaughter the oncoming hoard of the walking dead.
About Buckeye Firearms Association:
Buckeye Firearms Association is a grassroots organization dedicated to defending and advancing the right of citizens to own and use firearms for all legal activities, including self-defense, hunting, competition, and recreation.
For more information, visit: www.BuckeyeFirearms.org.