Denver, CO -(AmmoLand.com)- Outdoor Channel will be available to all DISH customers on Channel 396 as part of a five-week free preview, starting Wednesday, September 7 and ending Wednesday, October 5.
Viewers will get the chance to experience the network’s roster of captivating outdoor entertainment, which can be found in this schedule.
Additionally, DISH customers can watch hit Outdoor Channel shows via DISH Studio Channel 102. Full length episodes of the following shows will air one to three times per day, with several primetime airings each week:
- Duck Dynasty: Watch the Robertsons, a close-knit, church-going Louisiana bayou family, live the American dream as they operate the thriving Duck Commander business, while maintaining their values and lifestyle
- Buck Commander Protected by Under Armour: Catch the camaraderie, comedy and corporate antics of Willie “Boss Hog” Robertson, country music stars Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean, and former MLB players Adam LaRoche, Ryan Langerhans and Tom “Tombo” Martin
- Craig Morgan All Access Outdoors: Country music sensation and U.S. Army veteran Craig Morgan is back with an all-access, backstage pass to his travels across North America and beyond
- Dropped: Escape the Arctic: Follow brothers Chris and Casey Keefer as they try to escape the unforgiving Alaskan wilderness with limited resources
With hunting season rapidly approaching, Outdoor Channel and DISH are joining forces to offer programming that explores dynamic outdoor adventures. Enjoy all that Outdoor Channel’s fall programming lineup has to offer with mainstream celebrities and industry talent from every field, including the outdoors, music, sports, Hollywood, and much more.
DISH customers tuning in will notice that Friday nights are “country” with shows hosted by country music artists Craig Morgan on Craig Morgan All Access Outdoors (Fridays at 7 p.m. ET) and Nick Hoffman, former member of the Kenny Chesney band and part of THE FARM trio, on Nick’s Wild Ride (Fridays at 7:30 p.m. ET).
Additional fall programming includes:
- Drury’s THIRTEEN (Tuesdays at 10 p.m. ET): Thirteen original episodes of the season long, knock-down drag-out battle royal that is the chase for mature whitetail buck, featuring Mark, Terry, Matt and Taylor Drury, along with Rascal Flatts’ lead singer Gary LeVox and former MLB all-star slugger Jim Thome
- Jim Shockey’s UNCHARTED (Mondays at 5:30 p.m. ET): This hour-long series chronicles the remote and dangerous destinations that the world-renowned outfitter Jim Shockey and his crew explore – all in the name of adventure
- Jim Shockey’s Hunting Adventures (Sundays at 8 p.m. ET): Jim Shockey is joined by his daughter, Eva Shockey, as they travel the world to bring audiences the best hunting adventures around
- Crush with Lee & Tiffany (Sundays at 7:30 p.m. ET): Husband and wife duo Lee and Tiffany Lakosky have figured out the formula for crushing some of the biggest game there is
- GunnyTime with R. Lee Ermey (Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m. ET): Join renowned actor R. Lee Ermey as he delves into the world of weapons and weapons technology in the second season of GunnyTime
The Outdoor Channel free preview will be available to all DISH customers on Channel 396. Viewers can also check out DISH Studio Channel 102 for full length episodes of hit Outdoor Channel TV series.
Outdoor Channel is available to DISH viewers as a part of DISH’s Outdoor Pack, as well as the pay-TV provider’s America’s Top 200 and above programming packages, and Smart Pack.
Customers can add Outdoor Channel to their channel line-up by calling DISH at 1-888-333-DISH (3474) or by visiting mydish.com/upgrades/outdoor-pack.
About Outdoor Channel:
Outdoor Channel has been taking viewers across America and around the world on unparalleled adventures since 1993. Dedicated to the outdoor lifestyle and conservation, the independent cable network is a division of Outdoor Sportsman Group and provides a complete spectrum of riveting hunting, fishing, shooting and adventure entertainment. Outdoor Channel is the largest outdoor TV footprint in the country and is available in more than 50 countries internationally. Outdoor Channel can be viewed in HD and is accessible by broadband and mobile platforms. For program times and other information, visit www.outdoorchannel.com.