Anoka, MN -(AmmoLand.com)- Practical hunters seeking freezer-filling performance at an affordable price trust Federal Power-Shok rifle ammunition.
New Power-Shok Copper delivers the same devastating dependability in a non-lead bullet. Shipments of this new product are now being delivered to dealers.
The hollow-point copper projectile provides deadly downrange accuracy and creates large wound channels. Its design also ensures consistent expansion and efficient energy transfer, while the all-new Catalyst lead-free primer fuels the most efficient and reliable ignition possible.
New Power-Shok Copper loads also feature Federal brass and are available in a variety of the most popular hunting calibers.
Features & Benefits:
- Copper bullet construction
- Hollow-point design expands consistently
- Accurate, reliable performance
- Large wound channels and efficient energy transfer to the target
- Lead-free bullet
- Federal brass
- Catalyst lead-free primer provides the most efficient ignition
Part No. / Description / MSRP:
- 24385LFA / 243 Win. 85-grain copper / 6-04544-61734-4 / $32.95
- 270130LFA / 270 Win. 130-grain copper / 6-04544-61735-1 / $33.95
- 308150LFA / 308 Win. 150-grain copper / 6-04544-61736-8 / $33.95
- 3006150LFA / 30-06 Spring. 150-grain copper / 6-04544-61737-5 / $33.95
Shop Federal Premium Power-Shok online at Brownells : http://goo.gl/cGOZoP ~ AmmoLand
Federal Premium is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. For more information on Federal Premium, go to www.federalpremium.com.
About Vista Outdoor Inc.:
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products, and has a portfolio of well-recognized brands that provides consumers with a wide range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products for individual outdoor recreational pursuits. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide. Vista Outdoor is headquartered in Utah and has manufacturing operations and facilities in 13 U.S. States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico along with international customer service, sales and sourcing operations in Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe and New Zealand.