Twenty-two Field & Stream locations to host one-day archery event featuring giveaways, live prize drawings and expert advice from Field & Stream field techs
Pittsburgh, PA -(AmmoLand.com)- Outdoor enthusiasts of all ages are invited to Field & Stream locations across the country on Aug. 28, 2016, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., for a special one-day event to gear up for this year's archery season with help from Field & Stream's team of professional associates.
Customers can speak with archery experts and participate in a host of seminars covering everything from gear selection, to bow techniques and more. Guests will also have the opportunity to win a variety of prizes during hourly live drawings.
This event is part of Field & Stream's mission to inspire tomorrow's traditions through products and experiences that stir the sportsman's passion for the outdoors.
- Field & Stream Mystery Gift Card for the first 100 guests in line
- Gift card values ranging from $10-$100
- Field & Stream 30” Camo Gear Duffle for the first 25 guests in line
- $69.99 value
- Wildlife Research Center Scent Killer for the first 20 guests in line
Live Prize Drawings:
- Live prize drawings take place every hour from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Prizes include a YETI Roadie, a GoPro Camera and a Field & Stream Quest FORGE Package valued at $529.99
- 11:30 a.m. – Gear Selection for Peak Performance
- 12:30 p.m. – Crossbow 101
- 1:30 p.m. – Arrow University
- 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Free Camo Face Painting
- 2:30 p.m. – Design your own arrowhead necklace
To find the Field & Stream location closest to you, visit: http://www.fieldandstreamshop.
About Field & Stream:
Field & Stream stores and private brand products are owned and operated by DICK’S Sporting Goods, the largest sporting goods company in the country. Field & Stream products can be found at both Field & Stream and DICK’S Sporting Goods. While the stores and products share the same name, they are in no way affiliated with the magazine.
For more information, visit: www.fieldandstreamshop.com.