Long Beach, CA -(AmmoLand.com)- Would you like to know more about the new gun laws that were signed by Governor Jerry Brown earlier this year?
Join us on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 12:00 pm (PT) for a live webinar to learn about what these new laws do, how they will affect you, when they will go into effect, and what you need to do to comply with these laws.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Lending Bill: AB 1511 amends the exemption that allows gun owners to “infrequently” loan a firearm to a person that they “personally know” without going through a licensed firearms dealer, and limits the exemption to infrequent loans to spouses and registered domestic partners, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether related by blood, adoption, or step-relation. This bill also requires a handgun loaned under this exemption to be registered.
- False Reports of Stolen/Lost Firearms: AB 1695 Makes it a crime to falsely report to a law enforcement officer that a firearm has been lost or stolen. Those convicted of this crime are prohibited from owning and possessing firearms for ten-years.
- Restrictions on “Large-Capacity Magazines”: SB 1446 makes it an infraction to possess a “large-capacity magazine” in California.
- C.D. Michel | Senior Counsel; Michel & Associates
- Joseph Silvoso | Attorney; Michel & Associates
Online pre-registration is required to participate in the live webinar. Space is limited.
So, register today!
About Michel & Associates, P.C.:
Michel & Associates, P.C. is a mid-sized boutique law firm specializing in handling adversarial proceedings and civil and criminal litigation. Michel & Associates, P.C. has earned the highest available rating for legal service providers, an AV rating from renowned legal services evaluator, Martindale-Hubbell. Our practice areas include environmental law, land use law, firearm regulatory matters, labor and employment, trade secret, contract law, civil rights advocacy, criminal defense, and related matters.
For more information, please visit http://michellawyers.com/.