Jeans Tough Enough for Any Adventure
Pittsburgh, PA -(AmmoLand.com)- Iconic outdoor brand Field & Stream is launching its first-ever men's denim line, available now in Field & Stream stores and online.
The new Field & Stream Jean is designed for the outdoorsman who appreciates a rugged jean that can stand up to the outdoors and is tough enough for any adventure.
The versatile Field & Stream Jeans can be worn while working on the boat, scouting for sheds, hanging a treestand, working in the garage and even sitting by the campfire. Their durable build and sharp-looking design makes them perfect for a day spent in the outdoors or out to dinner.
Sure to become a go-to favorite, Field & Stream Jeans are built for durability, a comfortable fit and all-day wear. Four different fits mean you get the same impressive Field & Stream quality, but in a variety of looks and styles. Whether you choose the Straight, Loose, Relaxed or Regular fit, the Field & Stream Jeans reflect your passion for the outdoors while standing up to the rigors of an active lifestyle.
Each great fit features a classic five-pocket styling to allow for storage of your keys, phone, wallet and anything else you like to keep handy during your time outdoors.
- Straight Fit Jeans – Sitting just below your natural waist, this design features a slim seat and thigh and a straight leg in an open-water wash.
- Loose Fit Jeans – This fit features a natural rise waist with a loose seat, thigh and straight leg in a greyed indigo wash.
- Relaxed Fit Jeans – These jeans boast a natural rise waist with a relaxed seat and thigh with a straight leg opening and Mediterranean and bleach wash.
- Regular Fit Jeans – Designed with a natural rise waist and regular seat and thigh, this style features a straight leg opening in a stone wash.
- Regular Fit Jeans with DuraComfort – The Regular Fit denim is also available with DuraComfort technology, which provides the denim with a flexible fit, so you can move about freely and comfortably without restriction.
About Field & Stream:
Field & Stream stores and private brand products are owned and operated by DICK’S Sporting Goods, the largest sporting goods company in the country. Field & Stream products can be found at both Field & Stream and DICK’S Sporting Goods. While the stores and products share the same name, they are in no way affiliated with the magazine.
For more information, visit: www.fieldandstreamshop.com.