Less Than 200 People Attend Hillary Clinton’s Scranton Rally ~ WEIRD VIDEO

By Tred Law

Hillary Clinton Scranton 2016
Hillary Clinton Scranton 2016
AmmoLand Gun News
AmmoLand Gun News

Scranton, PA USA –  -(Ammoland.com)- Monday August 15th 2016 presidential hopeful, Hillary Clinton, held a rally in run-down Scranton Pennsylvania. A town that has seen most of its manufacturing and jobs destroyed by NAFTA. As well as Democrat's cheap labor mass immigration polices.

The coal dust covered town is normally a hot bed of support for Democrats, but this time it seems Hillary could not attract more than 200 or so folks, even delaying the start of the rally, in the hopes of filling the small gym.

Don't be fooled by the tightly cropped images shown on the biased mainstream media, no one was there.

Correction, some Trump supporters showed up to protest and help add some warm bodies to the weak turnout.

Trump Supporters at the Scranton Clinton Rally
Trump Supporters at the Scranton Clinton Rally

Joe Biden In The House

Your crazy uncle, Vice President Joe Biden, showed up to visit his old home town and rally the bystanders in support of crooked Hillary Clinton. But not before he got his grope on with Hilldog at the local airport with a weirdly long hug that even creeped Mrs Clinton out, and she has been groped by the best. (read: bill clinton).

Check the video and tell me what you think. Did Joe hang on too long? Or was it juuuust riiight….

In other news, Donald Trump continues to fill rock star size stadiums with standing room only crowds, and turn even more away. Who you gonna vote for in November?

fishunter
fishunter

It looked, to me, he was telling her something that could not wait. If he indeed grappled her, it would be assault with a dead weapon!

freewill
freewill

websites are taking down their comment section, they are spewing propaganda and people cant respond

superwoman
superwoman

You dumb fucs will eat anything.

Colonialgirl
Colonialgirl
Reply to  superwoman

I could suggest a good surgeon to remove your head from the dark smelly place you have it stuck far into.
I DO THINK your name would fit better as “pooperthing”.

truckeral
truckeral
Reply to  superwoman

Back to your cesspool, superturd !

Michael Velsmid
Michael Velsmid

The screaming-hag Hillary Clinton will be on Nantucket Saturday August 20th. I can’t wait for the slobber-fest Hillary-Hack reporting and editorial in the local Uber-Left Nantucket newspaper The Inquirer & Mirror

Michael Velsmid
Michael Velsmid

The 8/11/16 edition of the Nantucket, MA Inquirer & Mirror covered Trump’s 8/6/16 Nantucket, MA visit. This local pro-Hillary rag reported 500 Protesters. only 135 supporters. The Editor wrote a scathing anti-trump editorial. I wrote a rebuttal, which will never see the light of day. Typical media bias in favor of the Screaming Hag. I was there. There were less than 50 “paid” protesters. I have photos. How do I know that they were paid? Because I asked in both English and Spanish. They were mostly too young to vote or undocumented. They started leaving with their Community Organizer supplied… Read more »

truckeral
truckeral

What could we expect from a pace the elected an imbecile like John Kerry and a hypocrite like Dizzy Lizzy Warren.

truckeral
truckeral

Indeed, look at our track record. Kerry ,Warren, Markey, need i say more ?

hijinx60
hijinx60

She has a couple of hundred here, at another in a high school, there were around a thousand but if you subtract the illegals and students who probably just wanted out of class, a round 300 according to a witness. STILL, the MSM says that Trump is trailing by 2%. Yeah, riggght !!

Old Clockguy
Old Clockguy

Reminds me of a narration at a lemming race ………… OK sports fans, just one more hillary to go and the end will be in sight of all the runners …….. but WAIT! It seems that the first lady lemming ever to run this far without breaking out in tears and PMS attacks is DOWN! And who is that guy who just stepped on her fingers?? Why YES, it’s the old man who everyone thought as a mystery shadow on the Oval Office wall all these years, yes, I can see him now, hugging all the girl lemmings and ………… Read more »

truckeral
truckeral
Reply to  Old Clockguy

VERY good, I liked it.

marc disabled vet
marc disabled vet

WHO wants to hear the same BS over and over ?
NOT ME ! NOT from HER .
the few that showed wanted to hear Biden.
I think they are all hoping she’ll get nailed and ,
he would step up like he wanted to in the first place.

Wild Bill
Wild Bill

Hillary should come to Yantis, I can guarantee her at least nine who will listen. I can not guarantee that they will stay or even vote for her, but they will show up.

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove

Attendance numbers at Tromp rallies are way down, too. This is definitely an unpopularity contest.

hippybiker
hippybiker

That’s strange. In Kissimmi he drew 12000 and she drew about 300. The lame stream media won’t tell you that.

TEX
TEX

Trumps worst rally numbers are more than the bull dyke gets at best.

Glen M
Glen M

Dr. Stangelove I see you believe the media BS

Janek
Janek

Maybe their ID wasn’t good enough to gain admittance to the rally? However that won’t be a problem when they go to the polls in November. LOL