Glen Rock, PA -(AmmoLand.com)- American Built Arms Company (A*B Arms brand) is proud to introduce the latest version of their best-selling chassis for the Howa 1500 short-action; the A*B Arms MOD*X GEN III Howa.
The MOD*X GEN III Howa is designed and engineered for military, law enforcement, and hunting enthusiasts. The A*B Arms MOD*X GEN III Howa is a lightweight (3 lbs. 2 oz.), ergonomic, drop-in chassis for the Howa 1500 Short Action. It serves as a modular foundation on which tactical accessories can be added according to the operator’s needs.
“Over the past few months, we were asked to create the Howa Precision Rifle through our strategic partnership with United Sporting Companies. We took design aspects of the MOD*X GEN III and designed a custom chassis for the Howa 1500 short-action,” said Jason Combs, President and Founder of American Built Arms Company. “Through that product launch, the MOD*X GEN III Howa chassis was the next logical product launch for those firearms enthusiasts who currently own a Howa 1500 and are looking for a tactical chassis to improve their shooting experience.”
The MOD*X GEN III Howa remains one of the lightest rifle chassis on the market today. Weighing in around 3 lbs. 2 ounces, the MOD*X GEN III Howa will be available in the fixed stock variant. If you’re looking for a tactical upgrade for your existing Howa 1500 SA, the MOD*X GEN III Howa is your answer.
The MOD*X GEN III Howa will be shipping in mid-September, 2016 and will be on display at the 2017 SHOT Show in the American Built Arms Company booth #7006.
MOD*X GEN III Howa Specs:
- Designed for Howa 1500 Short Action – Right Hand
- Aluminum, hard coat anodized to Mil-Spec Type III
- Easy to assemble, drop-in design
- 0 MOA built into Mil-Spec 1913 rail
- KeyMod Standard on three sides of the forearm
- Conventional slots for mounting Geissele Automatics accessories
- Lightweight, 11.5” free-floating modular forearm
- Will accommodate barrels as thick as the action
- Multi-point radial cut inlet which allows barreled action to sit in stress free for utmost accuracy (no V-block)
- Designed to accept any AR-15 rifle butt stock and pistol grip
- Uses AICS-style magazines in .308 and .223/300BO
- LOP Adjustability: 10.62”-15.69”
- Trigger well will accept all after-market trigger systems
- Integrated push button magazine release located at the front of the trigger guard
- Comes standard with A B Arms Urban Sniper Stock and A B Arms SBR P Grip
About American Built Arms Company:
Headquartered in Glen Rock, Pennsylvania, in an area with a long tradition of manufacturing excellence and craftsmanship, American Built Arms Company (A*B Arms) was founded on the principles of Honor, Service and Integrity. A*B Arms is a Veteran-owned, Type 07/NFA FFL, privately held manufacturing company providing the defense industry, security and law enforcement, sporting goods and firearms owners with American-made, quality firearms products and accessories.
For more information, www.abarms.com.