USA –-(Ammoland.com)- Want 9MM firepower in a small pistol? Look no further than Diamondback Firearm’s DB9, a micro-compact 9mm made entirely in the USA.
An extremely safe platform, the DB9 features a striker firing system with a mechanical firing pin block. It also has a steel magazine catch to secure a steel magazine and real windage-adjustable sights–all these features in a 9MM pistol that weighs in at just 11 ounces (unloaded)!
It is the smallest and the lightest, making it the best combination of weight and size on the market.
Other features include:
- A smooth double-action trigger with dual connecting bars.
- Very easy field stripping–no pins used to hold together the pistol and no tools required for disassembly
- Slide, barrel, and internal parts coated to resist corrosion, making this pistol a lifetime investment.
There are seven DB9 models to choose from, with different frames and grip color options including flat dark earth, black, and, for the ladies, pink.
- Caliber: 9x19MM
- Length: 5.60″
- Height: 4.00″
- Width: 0.80″
- Barrel Length: 3.00″
- Distance Between Sights: 4.25″
- Weight (unloaded): 11 ounces
- Trigger Pull: ≈5.5 pounds
- Magazine Capacity: 6+1 Rounds
To learn more, please visit www.diamondbackfirearms.com.
About Diamondback Firearms LLC
Diamondback Firearms LLC is an American made firearms manufacturer based in Cocoa, Florida employing American Craftsmen to engineer and produce the highest quality firearms for responsible gun owners.