Join “I Support Wildlife” NOW and save $5! Sale ends Oct. 16
Phoenix, AZ -(AmmoLand.com)- One of the best deals around just got better.
For a limited time, the Arizona Game and Fish Department is offering an annual “I Support Wildlife” program membership for just $20 – a $5 savings. A membership provides access to the amazing premium version of the Recreational Access Arizona mapping application.
Whether you’re a hunter planning an upcoming hunt, or someone who just enjoys getting out in the great outdoors, you’ll find this to be an incredible value.
What does the premium Recreational Access Arizona app offer?
- Works on all mobile devices with an active cell service.
- Shows your current location in relation to different data layers, including game management units, land ownership, wildlife waters, AZGFD wildlife areas, U.S. Forest Service ranger districts, areas with AZGFD recreational access agreements or landowner compact agreements, federal wildlife refuges, wilderness boundaries and more. You’ll be accessing the same data used by AZGFD biologists!
- Allows you to mark your own waypoint locations and automatically save and sync that data to all of your devices. Mark your favorite hunting spots, areas you’ve scouted, camp areas, water holes, fishing spots, wildlife viewing areas and more.
- Offers three different base maps, one of which is a detailed ESRI USA Topographic map (USGS 24k Topo).
You could pay $100 or more for other online mapping apps and not get the special features offered in this application. But that’s not all you get for your $20 “I Support Wildlife” program membership. You’ll also receive:
- A one-year subscription to Arizona Wildlife Views magazine. This award-winning, bi-monthly magazine is loaded with spectacular photos and compelling stories about wildlife and outdoor recreation. As part of your subscription, you’ll receive the popular November/December calendar edition.
- Up-to-date fish stocking reports. Ready to head out for your next angling adventure? These reports will provide same-day information on where fish are being stocked in Arizona.
- An I Support Wildlife window decal. It shows everyone that you are a supporter of Arizona’s wildlife.
- Best of all, your annual membership helps support on-the-ground wildlife conservation efforts in Arizona.
TO PURCHASE YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
To purchase an “I Support Wildlife” program membership, you’ll need to have or create a free Arizona Game and Fish Department Customer Portal account, filling in all of the required fields (those with an asterisk). Once you have created and/or logged in to your Portal account, select “Sign Up” under the “I Support Wildlife Membership” box. A new screen will appear – click on the orange “Join Now” button and you’ll be directed to a payment page.
Act now — buy your annual “I Support Wildlife” program membership by Oct. 16 to take advantage of this special $5 discount. The price goes up to $25 after Oct. 16. All sales are final.
For more information, visit the “I Support Wildlife” page on the AZGFD Portal.
About the Arizona Game and Fish Department:
The Arizona Game and Fish Department is the state agency charged with conserving the entire range of wildlife within our borders, from big game such as elk and deer to smaller mammals, reptiles and fish. The Department is one of the nation’s leading proponents of the “North American Model of Wildlife Conservation,” which relies on sound science, public participation, active habitat management, strict regulation and active law enforcement to sustain wildlife populations.
For more information, visit: www.azgfdportal.az.gov.