Ritter & Stark, a new Austrian firearm manufacturing company, to partner with LBM for the upcoming US launch of the SX-1 Modular Tactical Rifle
Feistritz, Austria (Ammoland.com) – Ritter & Stark, an Austrian-based firearms design and manufacturing company, has signed Laura Burgess Marketing (LBM) as their marketing agency of record. Ritter & Stark, founded in 2015, introduced their first firearm, the SX-1 Modular Tactical Rifle (MTR), to acclaim from the professional community at national and international law enforcement and military trade shows.
“Some might say that there are very few original ideas in the firearm industry these days, Ritter & Stark is one company that proves that statement dead wrong,” Laura Burgess, President of LBM said. “We are thrilled to represent this international team of firearms experts and work alongside them and present their visionary products to the American market.”
“As a new company coming into the American market we needed an agency that could help us navigate the market, as well as provide us with the most professional expertise to grow our brand here,” remarked Yakov Trakhman, Marketing Director for Ritter & Stark. “When looking for an agency that could provide us with a variety of services and had the experience of working with startups and new companies, the name of Laura Burgess Marketing kept coming up.”
The SX-1 Modular Tactical Rifle unique qualities include:
- Quick and easy interchangeability between .308 Win., .300 Win Magnum and .338 Lapua Magnum.
- Aftermarket magazines and drop-in upgrades. Ritter & Stark folding buttstock mechanism can accommodate any AR15/M16/M4 pistol grip or buttstock. Compatible with other manufacturer’s AR-10 mags in standard configuration.
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail is installed directly on the barrel, allowing barrel interchangeability with pre-set scopes for no shift of impact when changing calibers.
- Bolt is locked directly into the barrel breech giving the SX-1 unprecedented accuracy.
- SX-1 MTR barrel is processed in a CNC-controlled electrochemical machine. The process limits mechanical stress or the transmission of thermal effects on the barrel while ensuring a uniform match-grade barrel.
Barrels are guaranteed to at least 5,000 rounds for .308 Win and .338 LM, and 2,000 rounds for .300 WM before noticing any degradation in accuracy. Every rifle can achieve 1/2 MOA 3‐round groups or better with factory match grade ammunition.
- Adjustable cheekpiece, recoil pad, left/right folding buttstock.
For more information about Ritter & Stark, visit www.ritterstark.com or “Like” the Ritter & Stark Facebook page.
About Ritter & Stark:
Ritter & Stark, a subsidiary of HPP Precision Products GmbH in Ferlach, Austria, was founded in 2015 to provide commercial, law enforcement and military markets with the most advanced firearms systems, built to exacting tolerances using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. The SX-1 Modular Tactical Rifle is the first product to launch from Ritter & Stark. Besides the SX-1 MTR bolt action sniper rifle, the company is already working on other products, which are planned to be released in 2017. www.ritterstark.com
About Laura Burgess Marketing:
Laura Burgess Marketing provides public relations and marketing communications to companies within the law enforcement, tactical, military, shooting sports and outdoor markets. An industry veteran, with over 40 years of combined experience, Laura Burgess Marketing’s current client list includes: Revision Military, MasterPiece Arms, Morphix Technologies, American Gunsmithing Institute, IWI US, Liberty Ammunition, National Tactical Officers Association, Eagle Imports, Adaptive Tactical, DNA Labs International, Auto Mag LTD Corp, Flopak/Jetram, CAA, Kalashnikov USA, Ken Jefferies & Associates, Parabon NanoLabs, Bergara North America, Shell Shock Technologies and Vertx. Laura Burgess Marketing is headquartered in New Bern, North Carolina, with satellite offices in Chester, Maryland; Charlotte, North Carolina and Provo, Utah. www.lauraburgess.com