The new Apex Low Profile Ambi Safety Levers for the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1, compatible with the CZ folding stock, are easy to install with the use of a 1.5mm Allen wrench (not included).
Apex Safety Levers, either the standard version or the low profile version, can be installed as an ambidextrous set, or independently (right or left) to work in conjunction with the factory safety or other aftermarket alternatives.
Dealers and distributors can order the new safety levers by contacting Apex at [email protected] or calling (805) 528-5250.
Features and Specifications:
– Black anodized machined aluminum
– Doesn’t interfere with shooting hand during recoil
– Machined indicator line on each lever
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory safety
– Maintains factory safety values
– Fits both the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 pistol and carbine
– Easy to install
– Apex Part #: 116-106 (Ambi Safety Set)
– MSRP: $44.95
– Apex Part #: 116-107 (Right Safety Lever only), 116-108 (Left Safety Lever only)
– MSRP: $24.95
About Apex Tactical Specialties, Inc.:
Apex Tactical Specialties, Inc. was created to serve Law Enforcement personnel, competition shooters, and individuals who recognize the need for defensive tools to be more than “just adequate” for the job. We are a quality-driven and progressive organization – our product line, services, and expertise are continually evolving. Our mission is simple: superior parts, exceptional performance and craftsmanship, and above all, unparalleled customer service.
For more information on Apex Tactical Specialties, Inc. and its full line of products, please visit www.ApexTactical.com.