COLUMBUS, Georgia –-(Ammoland.com)- The Banded Black Label Breathable Insulated Wader in Realtree MAX-5 is tough, waterproof and breathable — all the things a wader should be plus more. Arc Welded Technology allows for minimal stitching. SHEDS waterproof and breathable fabric is teamed with 60 gram PrimaLoft silver premium body insulation to keep you dry and warm on the harshest days. A premium boot design with a lug style cleat pattern gives more comfort and more grip in slippery terrain. Adding in 1600 grams of Thinsulate insulation caps off a truly superior wading boot.
The Black Label wader is extremely tough. With 900 Duramax reinforced padded leg and shin guards you can wade through the sharp edges of ice, fallen branches and briars with confidence. Also included are true “creature comforts” like a coral fleece hand warmer pocket and an internal device pocket. Round it off with eight additional shell and chest shotgun shell sleeves and side-zip chest adjustment.
- Minimal stitch design using Arc Welded Technology
- 60 gram PrimaLoft silver premium body insulation
- SHEDS Waterproof Breathable Technology
- 1600 gram Thinsulate insulated boots
- New Boot Design: Sole insert for all-day comfort and a new lug style boot cleat pattern with added wear areas on exoskeleton
- 900D reinforced padded leg and shin guard
- Integrated convenient shell belt
- 8 additional chest and shell sleeves
- Coral fleece internal hand warmer
- Internal device pocket
- Side-zip chest adjustment