HOUSTON, Texas -(Ammoland.com)- Comp-Tac Victory Gear, a leading manufacturer of quality holsters and holster accessories, is introducing the new L Line holster just in time for their Black Friday Sale.
The L Line is a modular holster that fits multiple guns with various lights attached. Compatible lights include Surefire XC-1, Crimson Trace 201/206, Truglo Micro-Tac and Lasermax Micro.
Use promotion code THANKS16 to receive 15 percent off all Comp-Tac products November 18th-28th.
This L Line holster will accommodate a variety of “medium” size lights to help fill most customer's wants and needs. Holster may work with additional lights with dimensions no greater than: 1.1″ wide, .75″ tall and 2.4″ long.
|Lights/ Lasers||Surefire XC-1, Crimson Trace 201/206, Truglo Micro Tac, Lasermax Micro|
|M&P 9/40/45 All lengths||P250/320 9/40/45 Compact/Full-size|
|PPQ/M2 9/40 All lengths||XDM 9/40/45 All lengths|
|XD Tactical 9/40/45 All lengths|
|XD Mod2 9/40/45 All lengths|
L Line Holster Features:
- Modular Design Allows One Holster to be Used with Multiple Firearms and Lights, Saving Money
- Three Sets of Mounting Clips Allow Multiple Carry Options: Inside the Waistband, Outside the Waistband, Offset to Tilt Away from the Body
- All Kydex Construction for Smooth Fast Draw and Easy Re-holster even when Worn IWB
- Open Ended to Allow Multiple Firearm Lengths or Threaded Barrel Use
- Tall Sight Channel- Holster Designed to Accommodate up to .5” Tall Front Sights
- Optics Ready- Designed to Accommodate Most Slide Mounted Red Dot Optic Sights
- Retention Adjustment Screw Allows User to Choose Retention Tightness
- Available in Right and Left Hand
The L Line retails for $79.99 and can be purchased direct from www.comp-tac.com.
Additional makes and models will be available soon.
“Lights and lasers are becoming a common accessory with all different types of firearm users. Concealed carry permit holders, general shooters and even competitive shooters are adding optics, lasers and lights to their firearms. Comp-Tac’s L Line serves these customers by offering a holster that is comfortable to wear and holds a variety of light bearing firearms,” explained Comp-Tac’s president and owner, Gregg Garrett.
About Comp-Tac Victory Gear, LLC:
Comp-Tac Victory Gear, LLC combines experience in personal protection and the tactical applications combined with the love of pistol shooting competitions into every product they develop. Comp-Tac strives to deliver high value, quality solutions and improvements at the best price. With satisfaction a top priority, we ensure speed, quality and superior customer service to support your desire to take responsibility for personal safety, security and recreational firearm use.