U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- Are you looking for a Subsonic 308 Winchester Bullet that offers Maximum Terminal Performance?
Why would you choose a 308 Subsonic bullet from Lehigh Defense?
- Excellent bullet for a 308 Winchester with a 1:10 or faster twist.
- Single shot and bolt action applications only
- Constructed using a Copper Body and a Brass Insert making the bullet an environmentally friendly design.
- Utilizes Controlled Fracturing Technology, the hydrostatic fracturing of the bullet in a Controlled, Repeatable and
- Predictable action that creates multiple wound channels.
- The base will penetrate a minimum of 18 inches and the Petals will penetrate a minimum of 10 inches with radial expansion out to 12 inches in diameter.
- Velocity Range (fps) – 750 to 1,200
- Suppressor Safe
For additional information on our 308 Controlled Fracturing Bullet:
.308 Controlled Fracturing 176gr Subsonic Bullet for the 300 Blackout/Whisper and the 308 Winchester
For Loaded Ammunition, Contact our Partner Beck Defense:
For more information about Lehigh Defense: