BOZEMAN, Mont. -(Ammoland.com)- MYSTERY RANCH, an industry-leading backpack company devoted to making mission-specific packs through state-of-the-art load-carrying technologies has unveiled the FRONT, a daypack in every sense of the word.
Some hunts require being light and fast. For blitz hunts where you only need a minimalist kit, the new FRONT is the call.
The FRONT integrates the proven 3-ZIP design for quick access when stealth and timing are of the essence.
The FRONT is MYSTERY RANCH’s most compact product for nimble stalks.
“This pack makes access a breeze with the 3-ZIP design, and getting it on and off is a snap when seconds count as you prepare for a shot you have waited for all season.” said Tim Hoffer, hunting sales manager at MYSTERY RANCH.
It has side stretch woven pockets for your water bottle and other quick draw items. Front daisy chains and side MOLLE webbing are prime features on this pack for lashing on accessories, shooting sticks and other overloads.
- 500D CORDURA fabric and YKK zippers
- Lightweight frame sheet for rigidity and support
- Three-ZIP packsack for fast, easy access
- Top zippered accessory pocket for small items
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- MOLLE webbing on sides for adding accessories
- Telescoping yoke for custom torso fit
- Volume: 19 L (1159 cu-in)
- Weight: 1.3 kg (2.8 lbs)
- Color Options: MultiCam, Foliage, Coyote, Desolve Bare
- MSRP: $199.00 ($225.00 MultiCam)
About MYSTERY RANCH:
MYSTERY RANCH is committed to building the finest load-carriage equipment in the world. A product-driven company from the beginning, MYSTERY RANCH designs packs for the job that needs to get done, for the people committed to doing it, with the best materials available and the most durable construction methods that exist. #BuiltForTheMission